Colak

17 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Always hold my hands up when i’m wrong,  thought he was a terrible signing but he’s the best finisher i’ve seen since Boyd and before that Negri.

I don’t think he’s a technically great player but his finishing is fucking frightening 

A good few people were really angry we signed him.  A good few doubted him after a few pre season games (guilty) but he has only went from strength to strength and his current form is frightening.  For under £2mil he so far feels like the number 9 we've been crying out for. 

Just hope we can still persuade Morelos to stay otherwise we'll be struggling for goals again in the near future (if we were injured)

5 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Alfie has always been a player who will score in flurries, colak feels more like a Boyd type, that guy that will score most weeks, it’s been a while since we had that

Great comparison. Think he'll score in the bigger games more than Boyd did as well so a huge player for us. 

You can't knock the goals, if he keeps that up particularly with a few against them then a team with a striker scoring 30 plus league goals rarely loses the league (if ever).

Having said that, as a footballer he's not easy on the eye and I think that whilst he's perfectly suited to beating the shite we face most weeks domestically we're a much weaker side with him leading the line instead of Morelos.

Particularly if Arfield, Sakala, a past his best Jack etc. are all going to continue feature heavily too.

10 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

You can't knock the goals, if he keeps that up particularly with a few against them then a team with a striker scoring 30 plus league goals rarely loses the league (if ever).

Having said that, as a footballer he's not easy on the eye and I think that whilst he's perfectly suited to beating the shite we face most weeks domestically we're a much weaker side with him leading the line instead of Morelos.

Particularly if Arfield, Sakala, a past his best Jack etc. are all going to continue feature heavily too.

Jesus christ, mate he might not be easy on the eye, who cares, he's a striker, he scores goals, and fkn lots of them for us, how are we much weaker with him instead of Morelos?

33 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Alfie has always been a player who will score in flurries, colak feels more like a Boyd type, that guy that will score most weeks, it’s been a while since we had that

I dont think morelos scores they two today, morelos is great for everything apart from when you need a clinical finish

Wish the players behind colak were a bit more braver with going forward, still feel we are sometimes to hesitant to try going forward