*****The Offical Hibs v Rangers Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Mental how some folk forget what he brings to the team and act like nothing would change with him on it.....

I know what he brings, I can’t see it fixing this when he’s nowhere near fit. We’ve already got Jack miles off it 

Just now, GA1972 said:

I know what he brings, I can’t see it fixing this when he’s nowhere near fit. We’ve already got Jack miles off it 

He was nowhere near fit a few weeks ago and came on ran at defenders caused problems and scored.

How's he going to get match fit if you don't play him, actually think about it ffs.

3 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Mental everyone thinks Morelos is some kind of silver bullet like we haven’t put in 100+ performances like this with him on 

Teams hate playing against Morelos.

I imagine that Hibs back line would have been loving it when they saw our lineup.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Kent being wasteful as always and Lawrence trying to outdo him, brilliant stuff 

Kent needs dropped, you'd think with a top striking coach in he would show signs of improvement but his output and decision making is still as bad as ever