*****The Offical Hibs v Rangers Match Thread*****

Same old Morelos. He is far from fit and can’t compete. So, he just starts this find of crap. I don’t think it was a red card but, even if it had been a yellow, he would have done something else and got sent off. Great player when fit and on his game. However, a real liability at other times.

1 minute ago, DrLaudrup said:

You raise your arm and you give the referee a decision to make. Problem is the lack of parity. Our players are always penalised more than other teams for similar challenges. 

I don't disagree with that at all. Just don't give him a decision to make. Lundstram is never read, that should be won on appeal. I think it'd be frivolous to appeal Alfredo's.

I dont see it as alfie swinging an arm i just think hes trying to shrug him off and unfortunately hes caught him. I don't think hes intended to hit him in the face. 

If it wasnt morelos and it was someone else i dont think it would have been a red. 

Just now, JockWallace said:

Same old Morelos. He is far from fit and can’t compete. So, he just starts this find of crap. I don’t think it was a red card but, even if it had been a yellow, he would have done something else and got sent off. Great player when fit and on his game. However, a real liability at other times.

Shut up man. 

Just now, Gazzalivesforever said:

I don't disagree with that at all. Just don't give him a decision to make. Lundstram is never read, that should be won on appeal. I think it'd be frivolous to appeal Alfredo's.

Agree. I think we’ll appeal one of the two. I’d choose Lundstram.

3 minutes ago, delparlane said:

Gollum hates Alfie and is always looking to punish him, so wtf give him a golden opportunity to do so? 

So damn stupid.

My exact words when Alfie came on. Wanted Alfie to stay on the bench because of Collum.

Morelos could fart next to Collum and would be sent off.