*****The Offical Hibs v Rangers Match Thread*****

3 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Taigs or surrender monkeys take yer pick. :pierre:

Throwing in the towel and wanting managers sacked this early into a season is fucking diabolical tbh. 

We have a load of greeting faced dafties in here pressing panic buttons literally hoping we fuck up so they can say I told you so. 

Is that supporting your Club...? 

Is it fuck. 

Nobody is surrendering fk all, no towels being thrown in, just asking what direction Gio is taking the club in, looks like 2nd?

Just now, 2nd Flute said:

Nobody is surrendering fk all, no towels being thrown in, just asking what direction Gio is taking the club in, looks like 2nd?

Have you no read the posts being made in multiple threads mate...? 

I'm staying out of the BD for a while as I'm pissed off reading the shite in here. 

I do think a lot of Morelos  has been a side show since he’s been here . Discipline has always been suspect . He’s done well for us  but his trips for Columbia and injury last year cost us . You wonder wether gio’s reluctance to play him this year has been down to his contract situation 

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

We aren't starting games quickly enough. Low tempo giving these sides time to settle at the back. 

We need to be coming out the traps. Get them under pressure right away. 

I wonder if any team in football passes the ball back more than we do?

We aren't starting games quickly enough. Low tempo giving these sides time to settle at the back. 

I thought our tempo/build up was fine today, we're just awful in the final 3rd. Kent and, even worse than that, Lawrence should have been putting us 1 and then 2-0 up. Our forward players were terrible today. 

3 hours ago, RS4_wul said:

Even if they do win tomorrow there will still be 34 games to go.

2 points behind already :lol:

When did our support become such gimps? :lol:

I accept we were utter gash today but FFS.

I actually don’t think it’s the support that are gimps, but more that we know a lot of players just don’t have the baws for a title race and never have.

Totally agree but don’t think we have the players to do that. There is zero intensity in this lot 

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I actually don’t think we played badly to be honest. Did enough to win the game.

We were fine, two red cards destroyed us. Until the second red Hibs were taking nothing from the game. 

Beat County at home and we can still go ahead of them after the OF even it they do win their next two. They had a shaky start last year and won the league, pretty sure we will be fine 

3 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

mate, we cost ourselves the game today 

Thanks for the correct spelling:lol:, I have had time to reflect on today,  still think the ref has changed the game today and should be no where near top games. It has happened far to many times now. Have no confidence in the refs in Scotland and VAR won't change that. We were poor but we were on top when Gollum changed the game. 

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Bit of a severe overreaction to todays result on here 

It’s not just todays result though, we scraped it at Livi, were lucky to get away with a 2-0 defeat in Belgium, struggled to break down a shite Killie side and but for their keeper throwing one in the net against PSV we’d have lost, we’ve played the same ponderous turgid shite all season barely creating chances in games and leaking goals left right and centre. 

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

It’s not just todays result though, we scraped it at Livi, were lucky to get away with a 2-0 defeat in Belgium, struggled to break down a shite Killie side and but for their keeper throwing one in the net against PSV we’d have lost, we’ve played the same ponderous turgid shite all season barely creating chances in games and leaking goals left right and centre. 

Nah, I’ll save any meltdown I may have for when we start chucking points away constantly or around February time when we usually collapse 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Nah, I’ll save any meltdown I may have for when we start chucking points away constantly or around February time when we usually collapse 

I’m hoping we improve when new signing get properly up and running, no meltdown but been less than impressed so far 

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I’m hoping we improve when new signing get properly up and running, no meltdown but been less than impressed so far 

Fair enough, I haven’t been amazed so far yet either but there’s a number of new players there now so I’ll give it a few weeks 

11 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Red cards ruined it. 

All the blame falls directly with Lundstram and Morelos, even if they were both yellows they were both absolutely brain dead moments 

Fuck off. Ref fucked us. A red card for Lundstram, you’re fucking dreaming. Appeal will clear it. 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fuck off. Ref fucked us. A red card for Lundstram, you’re fucking dreaming. Appeal will clear it. 

Appeal will clear it. Doesn’t change the fact it was a pretty stupid challenge to make in a nothing area of the pitch. 

Lundstrams was a yellow and Morelos’ was a red imo. Doesn’t matter, games over now and the two reds cost us 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Ok. Lol. You’re not looking into it properly. We should’ve won that game today. Fucksakes. 

Of course we should have won it, if the two reds don’t happen then Hibs take nothing from the game.

End of the day we can still go ahead of them after the OF if we beat county at home, regardless of if they win their next two.

Set the drink down mate, you’re barely making sense and I don’t care to hear some nauseating conspiracy shite from someone who’s on the sauce.

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Of course we should have won it, if the two reds don’t happen then Hibs take nothing from the game.

End of the day we can still go ahead of them after the OF if we beat county at home, regardless of if they win their next two.

Set the drink down mate, you’re barely making sense and I don’t care to hear some nauseating conspiracy shite from someone who’s on the sauce.

Dear oh dear!  Conspiracy? Sauce? Nauseating? Fucksakes mate get a grip!