Hot Headed Morelos

Blue Viking

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

They have broken him back into the team gently like fine china

They've tolerated the fact that he is well out of condition giving him every chance to shape up.

They needed him to do his job on Saturday for just a portion of the game and he let himself and his hard-working colleagues down badly.

The club reflect over the weekend, speak to senior players and, having gauged opinion, reached a decision and announced it.

The timing is unfortunate but that aspect is out of the club’s hands and I would rather they announced their decision as opposed to 48 hours of rumour and speculation as we prepare for the game.

The matter has been addressed and, like Morelos, has been left in Glasgow until after the game.

Which part of that is the most “atrocious”?

'like fine china' by returning to the squad a month or so ahead of schedule?

If he was 'well out of condition' he should never have been near the matchday squad. Doesn't matter who it is. If they aren't ready to contribute, they shouldn't be involved.

He did let himself down on Saturday, he won't be the first - or the last - Rangers player to do so.

The timing has instead lead to 48 hours of rumour and speculation as we prepare for the game - as well as effectively telling the world that a player we, presumably, now want to sell in the next 10 days before we lose any chance of getting a fee for him is fat and lazy.

What aspect of the club confirming to external media outlets that Morelos wouldn't travel and had his contract offer taken off the table was 'out of the club's hands'?

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Aye cause if the club got fan media to say that when it wasn't true you wouldn't be complaining about that either :lol:

How would I know it wasn't true? We could even do what we're currently doing with Ben Davies and just pretend that he doesn't exist.

Think this goes one of two ways he’s either gonna spit the dummy big time or he might realize regardless of how much of a hero he’s regarded as fans aren’t gonna tolerate petulant behavior and he knuckles down.

we’re back competing for the title again now with a more than capable squad with competition for positions it’s not like 3/4 years ago when we were trying to rebuild and he was the main man.

cheers Jeff 

Just now, The Dude said:

How would I know it wasn't true? We could even do what we're currently doing with Ben Davies and just pretend that he doesn't exist.

You don't know fitness and attitude isn't true when it obviously is but are still complaining about that being BS

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

Will remember this the next time fan media spin a club fed line and you call them out for it.

It's literally the whole thing he's been complaining about in this thread. Becoming parody at this point 

1 minute ago, MattyBlue said:

Think this goes one of two ways he’s either gonna spit the dummy big time or he might realize regardless of how much of a hero he’s regarded as fans aren’t gonna tolerate petulant behavior and he knuckles down.

we’re back competing for the title again now with a more than capable squad with competition for positions it’s not like 3/4 years ago when we were trying to rebuild and he was the main man.

cheers Jeff 

He's been here about 5 years I he hasn't realised it by now he never will 

10 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Sounds like a potential addiction issue, and I'd hope we support him through it if it is, but in the meantime we're doing the right thing by dropping him.

😂😂😂 How is drinking twice in a week a possible addiction issue?? He might have had 2 pre planned nights where he has just thought fuck it I'm not starting so doesn't matter. 

Just now, Broxi said:

You don't know fitness and attitude isn't true when it obviously is but are still complaining about that being BS

It's not hard to read between the lines and see there's been a particular incident that has properly kicked it all off.

There'd be nothing that I'd be aware of that would cast any doubt on a suggestion from the club he'd picked up a knock.

Just now, Broxi said:

It's literally the whole thing he's been complaining about in this thread. Becoming parody at this point 

He's jealous that he wants to get into that sort of position but instead of covering Rangers he is doing media work for a team in about the 6th tier and Rangers agree with the rest of us that he's a prick 

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

He's jealous that he wants to get into that sort of position but instead of covering Rangers he is doing media work for a team in about the 6th tier and Rangers agree with the rest of us that he's a prick 

:lol: I havent complained once about fan media in the thread. The only discussion I've had about them is whether Rangers Review is fan media or not.