Hot Headed Morelos

Blue Viking

2 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I doubt that Morelos can change.  We either accept that or sell him.  If he stays, I believe he will get back to the Alfie we love but not sure that going so public helps anything.  If he won't sign a new contract then we need to sell him although we have managed to lower his value ourselves.

so we have to accept an overweight player with an attitude problem who is causing shite amongst the squad because he isnt professional. Whos going to buy him. he shouldn't be worried about going to another club, he should be worried about throwing his career away.  

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Rangers Review saying the club view Colak as a direct replacement for Morelos.

I like Colak and he brings certain things to the side, but if we are relying on him as our main striker we’d be as well chucking this season already. He’s so limited outwith finishing chances that we’ll struggle in certain games. 

I have no issues with the action taken against him, but he needs replaced. 

:ang:

If he had been fit, and in the team getting to the EL final, his agent would have been pushing his dream to get to the EPL, that's where he wants to be, injury made that impossible, now he's back, unfit, at a club and league he doesn't want to be in, absolutely uninterested, he'll destroy his dream with his attitude. 

5 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I like Colak and he brings certain things to the side, but if we are relying on him as our main striker we’d be as well chucking this season already. He’s so limited outwith finishing chances that we’ll struggle in certain games. 

:lol: 

9 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

:lol: sensational. 

4 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Correct. Or brought on Tillman. Or brought on Sakala.

Yet Gio brought on an overweight, unfit Morelos.

Odd.

Seems obvious GVB was trying to get some match sharpness in Morelos’ legs in case he needed to be called upon on Wednesday. The  wee twat then got himself sent off which has proved to be the last straw for both  management and his team mates.

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

so we have to accept an overweight player with an attitude problem who is causing shite amongst the squad because he isnt professional. Whos going to buy him. he shouldn't be worried about going to another club, he should be worried about throwing his career away.  

Where did I say we accept an overweight player?   Morelos is a case for the backroom team to sort out along with the player and his agent.   I wouldn't involve the media in what has now become a circus.

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Last week i thought a Centre midfielder was all we needed.

Now, with a week before window shuts, i think we need a Centre half, a Centre Midfielder, a Left sided forward and a striker.

That’s before we even get to the keeper situation too.

Tbf, we are great at buying players with injuries 

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Morelos if the drink stuff etc is true then even for me as probably his biggest fan on here he will need to go.

Where the issues start to come for me is, if he’s turned up late and or been out on it last week and the club knew then why have they allowed him to be available for selection on Saturday?

if the club have an issue with his conditioning then again why was he made available for selection?

I like big colak and I like what he brings, but we can’t go into a season with only him and also viewing him as an alfie replacement is baffling. They don’t offer anywhere near what the other does, our all round game is better when Alfie is on song. Colak is good but he has limitations.

I’ve not seen us properly dominate a back line when he’s been up top. That’s not a slight on him btw as it’s not an easy thing to do but we will be slap bang in trouble if Alfie has played his last game for us and our management view colak as a full replacement for him 

Even then, people (you and a mod on FF) were saying he was absolutely flying in training and was looking good, so it’s bizarre now that it’s the exact opposite now

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Morelos if the drink stuff etc is true then even for me as probably his biggest fan on here he will need to go.

Where the issues start to come for me is, if he’s turned up late and or been out on it last week and the club knew then why have they allowed him to be available for selection on Saturday?

if the club have an issue with his conditioning then again why was he made available for selection?

I like big colak and I like what he brings, but we can’t go into a season with only him and also viewing him as an alfie replacement is baffling. They don’t offer anywhere near what the other does, our all round game is better when Alfie is on song. Colak is good but he has limitations.

I’ve not seen us properly dominate a back line when he’s been up top. That’s not a slight on him btw as it’s not an easy thing to do but we will be slap bang in trouble if Alfie has played his last game for us and our management view colak as a full replacement for him 

Agree with all of this 👍

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Even then, people (you and a mod on FF) were saying he was absolutely flying in training and was looking good, so it’s bizarre now that it’s the exact opposite now

That was something that was told to me direct from the boy I know at the club as well.

The club also kept tweeting he was back and the announcer when he came on against killie near pished his frillies with excitement when he came on 

4 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Where did I say we accept an overweight player?   Morelos is a case for the backroom team to sort out along with the player and his agent.   I wouldn't involve the media in what has now become a circus.

you said you doubt Morelos can change we either accept that or sell him. 

He is overweight, petulant, bad attitude etc.  ffs you think this just happened out of the blue, im sure players, backroom staff and the manager have been trying to sort him out. when the players are backing the manager  on this, its obvious they are fucked off with him and dont want him in the dressing room. im sure this was the only way to try and get him to sort himself out. there would have been a lot of work in the background to try and sort it before getting to this point. its evident they couldn't do fuck all but this.  

Just now, beararse said:

Not sure why folk are getting so worked up about Colak being viewed as a direct replacement for Morelos.

the guy will almost certainly score just as many, if not more goals in a season.
He fucked us out of the CL last year with 2 goals.

he might not run about or get stuck in as much as Alfredo but from I’ve seen he’s a far better striker in and around the box. Players around him, and tactics,  just need to adjust.

This 👍

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Last week i thought a Centre midfielder was all we needed.

Now, with a week before window shuts, i think we need a Centre half, a Centre Midfielder, a Left sided forward and a striker.

That’s before we even get to the keeper situation too.

And we need to try and shift some dead-wood / perma injured players. 

Wild situation to find ourselves in.

Gio and Morelos must've had a massive fall out,striker's we are lacking in and I thought Morelos would've played some part in the PSV game.

Think it's the beginning of the end for EL Buffalo and we'll delve into the market for another Striker Champions league or not. Hope I'm wrong tho

6 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Post of the day.

7 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Mate what happened with the drink stuff? 

3 minutes ago, beararse said:

Not sure why folk are getting so worked up about Colak being viewed as a direct replacement for Morelos.

the guy will almost certainly score just as many, if not more goals in a season.
He fucked us out of the CL last year with 2 goals.

he might not run about or get stuck in as much as Alfredo but from I’ve seen he’s a far better striker in and around the box. Players around him, and tactics,  just need to adjust.

Stop the sideways and backwards passing, get the ball in the box, and he'll put it away, can't see it happening though, fkn grim