*****The Official Rangers v Nonce FC Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

I think Wright is gash, but we’ve gone to CP with the likes of Barker and Sakala starting in recent years and got a result so all is not lost. Opportunity for him to step up it Lawrence is out. Hopefully it’s all just rumours and he jogs out fit as a fiddle on Sat. 

41 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I really wind you up don’t I :lol:

Every time you quote me you’re furious and making some daft wee remark 

I see you saying that to folk all the time 😂 

You just post stuff that absolutely baffles me. Even the now there..

You - "Lawrence is injured"

Erskine - "Source?" 

You - "You tell me.." 

:belm:

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I see you saying that to folk all the time 😂 

You just post stuff that absolutely baffles me. Even the now there..

You - "Lawrence is injured"

Erskine - "Source?" 

You - "You tell me.." 

:belm:

Aye, he’s the poster on here that constantly claims to be itk, so with everyone else accepting the fact Lawrence is most likely out for Saturday it stands to reason to ask him why he’s decided he isn’t. 

You are easily the poster that I annoy the most mate, I don’t even engage with you to begin with, it’s constantly you quoting me :lol:

Lunatic 

24 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye, he’s the poster on here that constantly claims to be itk, so with everyone else accepting the fact Lawrence is most likely out for Saturday it stands to reason to ask him why he’s decided he isn’t. 

You are easily the poster that I annoy the most mate, I don’t even engage with you to begin with, it’s constantly you quoting me :lol:

Lunatic 

😂

Is that just you in general? Anybody that points out you were talking shite is just raging at you? 

Strange way to live. 

I'd be telling Goldson and Sands early on, anytime they receive the ball just boot it to fuck upfield. Those extra touches and extra strides could be dangerous early on while the window lickers are running about at mach 4. First 15-20 minutes will be vital. We will be under pressure and need to make sure we don't over complicate things and get ourselves into trouble 

11 minutes ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

I'd be telling Goldson and Sands early on, anytime they receive the ball just boot it to fuck upfield. Those extra touches and extra strides could be dangerous early on while the window lickers are running about at mach 4. First 15-20 minutes will be vital. We will be under pressure and need to make sure we don't over complicate things and get ourselves into trouble 

There’s no reason we have to be under pressure for that amount of time at the start. Yes they will come flying at us but theres no reason we can’t immediately get in their faces.

The last thing we need is wave after wave of attack coming at us and a load of corners being conceded

14 minutes ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

Actually think this is the worse thing to do, anytime they’ve played anyone decent and lost its usually down to the team their playing having a bit of composure and playing through them and exploiting the massive gaps they leave rather than a long aimless ball which 9 times out of 10 just gives them the ball back. 

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s a tune and you know it

:lol:

Its mental that you actually believe that. It’s also weird to think that years down the line as a wee old guy you’ll have no music to listen to because you wasted your time thinking that shite was good 

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Its mental that you actually believe that. It’s also weird to think that years down the line as a wee old guy you’ll have no music to listen to because you wasted your time thinking that shite was good 

I listen to the vast majority of genres so I’ll be sound x

You could put a string of 15/20 passed together at the beginning that could make them look like daft heedless chickens. we've got the quality to do that other teams don't, it's wether the players wake up wae some baws. 

We need to give these cunts a wake up call man