What does the board deem as success for this season

qwerty

We took  in my reconing including sales of players and  CL money around about £45 - £50 mil

What exactly do the Board deem as successful/  acceptable for this Season.

That  performance dished out today was scandalous.

The Board need to take responsibility and accountability for their  part played.

:raging:

• qwerty changed the title to What does the board deem as success for this season
5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

CL football was secured so mission accomplished. Anything else is a bonus.

It's all about the £££

You reckon the Board are happy with group stage CL then getting pumped into the EL if we are lucky...

Breaks my fucking heart today does 

Just now, qwerty said:

You reckon the Board are happy with group stage CL then getting pumped into the EL if we are lucky...

Breaks my fucking heart today does 

Delighted with it. 

Probably hope we finish second and can do a repeat next season. 

Cause we sure as fuck are not set up for a league win.

I'm raging 

I'm so angry that they pull in money from My Gers stuff and fleece us fans at every opportunity and dont step up to the plate in the transfer windows.  The Board need their baws toe d and need fucking telt that this is un acceptable 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Delighted with it. 

Probably hope we finish second and can do a repeat next season. 

Cause we sure as fuck are not set up for a league win.

True they love the extra ticket money.

I still can’t believe you don’t get the first cup home game on your season ticket like you did back in the day

1 minute ago, Moody Blue said:

CL qualification and income. I doubt they care if we finish 20pts+ behind them or not, as long as get money in.  So it’s already mission accomplished for this season. Absolute riddy. 

Boils my piss so it does :raging:

I think they could be in for a rude awakening. Said in the transfer thread after we didn’t sign anyone that there is a (realistic) worst case scenario that we lose today, in Amsterdam and drop points at Pitodrie and player confidence / supporter unrest could spiral quite quickly.

To some degree they are not responsible for the poor transfer strategy (Ross Wilson’s department) or the tactical and practical failings on the pitch (Gio and the players) but the constant grabbing every penny and being treated as customers (who they don’t even like or trust at times) has really put them in the spotlight.