The other mob

MisterC

6 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

seriously!! try we have people saying their football tops are amazing, we have people on here saying their players are class and we have people on here saying they play 'real' football

aye tell me again that's not a love in

Mate, big difference between loving them, and the reality of how they play against teams in our league, at the moment, they do it better. 

14 minutes ago, King Jela said:

1 defeat in a calendar year is quite clearly a one off until proven otherwise.

They won at St Johnstone, regardless of how the game went. 

They dropped points to the "dross" on 5 other occasions between the defeat at Livingston and the end of the season, you're saying they'll not drop any. They absolutely will, as will we, there's a long way to go and they're not world beaters despite what some on here seem to believe.

If we play on the front foot like we did yesterday we'll not be far away 

31 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

They dropped points to the "dross" on 5 other occasions between the defeat at Livingston and the end of the season, you're saying they'll not drop any. They absolutely will, as will we, there's a long way to go and they're not world beaters despite what some on here seem to believe.

If we play on the front foot like we did yesterday we'll not be far away 

That was last season, they've spent another 20+ million on top of that. They might well drop points here and there but it'll be meaningless dropped points from our point of view unless we somehow drop less than them and/or beat them 2/3 times remaining and drawing the other one, at least. 

No one's saying they're world beaters but since 55 they've dealt in the transfer window better than us 3 times in a row, spent big on game changers and look hungrier against the rest. They keep that up and there'll only be one winner most seasons. 

2 hours ago, johanvanhentze said:

Listen... the "uber fan" approach with "sellic cum guzzling" comments is fucking tiresome.. they are winning most games and we are struggling. People are quite rightly worried. Stop burying your head in the sand for fuck sakes!!

:lol:

Talk about being dramatic to make things look worse.

In the last two months we’ve dropped points in the same amounts of games. They’ve lost away to St Mirren, took a last minute winner against St Johnstone, took a last minute red card to secure a win against Motherwell, and a late ish winner against Hearts after conceding 3.

They’re class and we’re struggling though 

2 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

seriously!! try we have people saying their football tops are amazing, we have people on here saying their players are class and we have people on here saying they play 'real' football

aye tell me again that's not a love in

There is a thing as "calling it as you see it" and then there is a love in.. there is a fucking huge difference. People are being realistic and seeing them demolish most teams. That has fuck all to do with "loving" them. 

25 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol:

Talk about being dramatic to make things look worse.

In the last two months we’ve dropped points in the same amounts of games. They’ve lost away to St Mirren, took a last minute winner against St Johnstone, took a last minute red card to secure a win against Motherwell, and a late ish winner against Hearts after conceding 3.

They’re class and we’re struggling though 

How they went about those games matters not a jot - they got the job done. We are 4 points behind. If we continue the way we played yesterday, then I have hope, but if we revert back to how we played, then I dont. 

16 minutes ago, johanvanhentze said:

How they went about those games matters not a jot - they got the job done. We are 4 points behind. If we continue the way we played yesterday, then I have hope, but if we revert back to how we played, then I dont. 

So we’re not really struggling then?

1 hour ago, johanvanhentze said:

There is a thing as "calling it as you see it" and then there is a love in.. there is a fucking huge difference. People are being realistic and seeing them demolish most teams. That has fuck all to do with "loving" them. 

'calling it as you see it' like the poster above you who called them 'class'

3 hours ago, King Jela said:

That was last season, they've spent another 20+ million on top of that. They might well drop points here and there but it'll be meaningless dropped points from our point of view unless we somehow drop less than them and/or beat them 2/3 times remaining and drawing the other one, at least. 

No one's saying they're world beaters but since 55 they've dealt in the transfer window better than us 3 times in a row, spent big on game changers and look hungrier against the rest. They keep that up and there'll only be one winner most seasons. 

You brought up last season when you said they'd lost once in a calendar year to emphasise how great they are. You've done it again in this post telling me how wonderful they've been since 55 with their big game changers who are hungrier - not that you're bigging them up or anything mind you

They might well drop points here and there but it'll be meaningless dropped points from our point of view unless we somehow drop less than them and/or beat them 2/3 times remaining and drawing the other one, at least. - Yep, I know how leagues work thanks. We've been out of form but we're only 4 points behind (would be 2 points but for Father Collum)

Both teams are capable of winning most games (even this season backs this up) I happen to believe that we can turn the corner,  see key players find form, get other key players back from injury and go on a league winning run - you appear to think the otherwise, each to their own

3 hours ago, the cry was no said:

You brought up last season when you said they'd lost once in a calendar year to emphasise how great they are. You've done it again in this post telling me how wonderful they've been since 55 with their big game changers who are hungrier - not that you're bigging them up or anything mind you

They might well drop points here and there but it'll be meaningless dropped points from our point of view unless we somehow drop less than them and/or beat them 2/3 times remaining and drawing the other one, at least. - Yep, I know how leagues work thanks. We've been out of form but we're only 4 points behind (would be 2 points but for Father Collum)

Both teams are capable of winning most games (even this season backs this up) I happen to believe that we can turn the corner,  see key players find form, get other key players back from injury and go on a league winning run - you appear to think the otherwise, each to their own

Where did say they're wonderful and great etc? Making up stuff to read to get raging. 

Nae shit, really? 

We will win most games too but they'll more than likely win the league. 

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

Where did say they're wonderful and great etc? Making up stuff to read to get raging. 

Nae shit, really? 

We will win most games too but they'll more than likely win the league. 

I'm definitely not raging KJ, I just have a difference of opinion to you and detailed why.

You believe they will win the league (most years in one post), your pretty wholesome in your  praise of them (imo) 

I believe they benefitted from a few wrong decisions last season whereas the opposite was true for us.  

Late winners are part of the game so no complaints on that front

If we were 4 points behind going into the split with a home OF to go I'd not be conceding anything so being 4 behind with 26 games to play including 3 OFs and having barely found any form as yet and suffered the worst injury pile up I can remember , for me, I prefer to believe we can find form and win the league.

You fancy them, I fancy us - each to their own as I said

2 hours ago, the cry was no said:

I'm definitely not raging KJ, I just have a difference of opinion to you and detailed why.

You believe they will win the league (most years in one post), your pretty wholesome in your  praise of them (imo) 

I believe they benefitted from a few wrong decisions last season whereas the opposite was true for us.  

Late winners are part of the game so no complaints on that front

If we were 4 points behind going into the split with a home OF to go I'd not be conceding anything so being 4 behind with 26 games to play including 3 OFs and having barely found any form as yet and suffered the worst injury pile up I can remember , for me, I prefer to believe we can find form and win the league.

You fancy them, I fancy us - each to their own as I said

When you resorting to making stuff up then it's certainly not because you're clear minded. 

You see it as praise, I see it as a failing on our part for falling so far behind them after winning the league in terms of recruitment. 

Excuses. We beat them at Ibrox, we win the league. 

You can believe what you want. I didn't take any issue with your opinion. You took mine as a personal insult seemingly and started making up what I meant in your head. 

11 minutes ago, King Jela said:

When you resorting to making stuff up then it's certainly not because you're clear minded. 

You see it as praise, I see it as a failing on our part for falling so far behind them after winning the league in terms of recruitment. 

Excuses. We beat them at Ibrox, we win the league. 

You can believe what you want. I didn't take any issue with your opinion. You took mine as a personal insult seemingly and started making up what I meant in your head. 

I'm perfectly clear minded, have never been personally Insulted by anything you've said (even the part about them winning the league most years), disagree with you on this, have explained why and yes I genuinely interpret some of your assertions as praise as opposed to alluding to a failing on our part.

You say I'm raging (I'm really not), making stuff up (that'll be my honest assessment of your views I take it), not clear minded (I'm fine, trust me) and claim you don't take issue with my opinions?

Anyway here's hoping my hunches are right and yours are wrong and we come good and push on to win the league

4 hours ago, the cry was no said:

I'm perfectly clear minded, have never been personally Insulted by anything you've said (even the part about them winning the league most years), disagree with you on this, have explained why and yes I genuinely interpret some of your assertions as praise as opposed to alluding to a failing on our part.

You say I'm raging (I'm really not), making stuff up (that'll be my honest assessment of your views I take it), not clear minded (I'm fine, trust me) and claim you don't take issue with my opinions?

Anyway here's hoping my hunches are right and yours are wrong and we come good and push on to win the league

I hope to fuck you're right as well. I think we handicapped ourselves when we didn't invest after CL qualification and think it'll bite us on the arse. 

Here's hoping I'm well wrong. 

4 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Some in here will be distraught that the magnificent kyogo can’t showcase his talent on the world stage as he’s not picked for the World Cup 

Perhaps a simplistic view, but the fact 2 of their key players can't make the Japan team says a lot about the standard of player they actually have (spoiler: the standard isn't high).

6 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Perhaps a simplistic view, but the fact 2 of their key players can't make the Japan team says a lot about the standard of player they actually have (spoiler: the standard isn't high).

That heedless chicken maeda is in the squad :lol:

38 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Some in here will be distraught that the magnificent kyogo can’t showcase his talent on the world stage as he’s not picked for the World Cup 

Needs to get the wages on Japan for the World Cup now ,They must have some fucking team byraway 😀