The other mob

MisterC

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

What did he say?

Posted a clip (without any comment) of Postecoglou saying he cared more about what he was having for dinner tonight than us appointing Beale.

When the inevitable happens and the "Separate Entity" defence gets crushed in court, that is when the Fat Jap will no doubt leap in to action to set the agenda with Rasellick also being portrayed as victims of these vile individuals. You can imagine his MSM placemen salivating at the prospect of depicting Lawell as a hero for settling out of court and sparing the victims further trauma. I really hope I'm wrong but given this poisonous little shit hole of a country, there is a good chance the Beasts ftom the East will wriggle off the hook.

9 hours ago, MVRanger said:

When the inevitable happens and the "Separate Entity" defence gets crushed in court, that is when the Fat Jap will no doubt leap in to action to set the agenda with Rasellick also being portrayed as victims of these vile individuals. You can imagine his MSM placemen salivating at the prospect of depicting Lawell as a hero for settling out of court and sparing the victims further trauma. I really hope I'm wrong but given this poisonous little shit hole of a country, there is a good chance the Beasts ftom the East will wriggle off the hook.

I very much doubt it that they will get any form of severe punishment. Unfortunately, they are too big and powerful in this country, followed by too many, who wield power. Probably tarrier fans that are charged with investigating them. 
in this little shite hole, I just can’t see justice being dealt out. Imagine the uproar from all those tarriers if anything drastic happens to them?

I honestly think the size of the cunts will save them, snd their predominantly nationalist fan base.

I just don’t think their following thinks anything will come of this. 
it’s getting spun out too long.

id love to be proved wrong, and the families and friends who have tirelessly been looking for justice get some and some closure.

what a horrific experience it must have been. 

2 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

The whole Sydney thing was a complete flop...they were giving unsold  tickets away to local schools ffs  

Would they not have been given a fixed fee though with the organisers bearing the financial responsibility of the lack of sales? 

22 hours ago, MVRanger said:

The Judge will ignore him.

12 hours ago, barrymorrison1 said:

I very much doubt it that they will get any form of severe punishment. Unfortunately, they are too big and powerful in this country, followed by too many, who wield power. Probably tarrier fans that are charged with investigating them. 
in this little shite hole, I just can’t see justice being dealt out. Imagine the uproar from all those tarriers if anything drastic happens to them?

I honestly think the size of the cunts will save them, snd their predominantly nationalist fan base.

I just don’t think their following thinks anything will come of this. 
it’s getting spun out too long.

id love to be proved wrong, and the families and friends who have tirelessly been looking for justice get some and some closure.

what a horrific experience it must have been. 

What you need to bear in mind is we have never had a class action here so the courts are taking their time to get it right. 

On 02/12/2022 at 11:29, The Specky Liar said:

At least he wasn't obvious about trying to get booked :lol: 

57'

Foul by Leigh Griffiths (Dundee)

58'

Foul by Leigh Griffiths (Dundee).

58'

Alex Cochrane (Heart of Midlothian) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

58'

Leigh Griffiths (Dundee) is shown the yellow card.

Who was the scouser who played with Motherwell years ago....I'm sure he got booked which landed an array of bets down in Liverpool :lol:I actually think it was so obvious at the time but the ref refused to book him.....did he not chase after the ref and abuse him to eventually get carded....even then I think he got cleared:confused::lol: