The other mob

MisterC

40 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Nae cunt even comes close to giving them a game now. 

We're three draws behind them against the other teams in the league   and we've been fucking shite all season. Wouldn't be surprised if we see a campaign where us and them win every game comfortably  against the rest. The gap to the rest of the  league is the biggest it's ever been.

39 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Had we brought Beale in immediately after the Liverpool defeat when the gap was two, I doubt very much it would be nine right now.

The players stopped playing under GVB.

We are getting better but running out of games, unfortunately.

the board were definitely to slow to act. I think he should have been gone after Livingston 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Had we brought Beale in immediately after the Liverpool defeat when the gap was two, I doubt very much it would be nine right now.

The players stopped playing under GVB.

We are getting better but running out of games, unfortunately.

We are getting a bit better, but they’re further ahead than they were when Beale came in (with goal difference increasing) and that included an OF at Ibrox.

We just need to keep winning, it probably won't be enough this season but it's important to just build that winning habit again, my only concern is we're building everything through Kent and Morelos and should they both leave then the hole the were going to leave in the first place becomes a lot bigger.

Since its thread about them, they don't even look close to dropping anything right now, we aren't dropping anything either which is good but I feel like most of our games are a struggle

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

it will need to be more than just once but we need to keep the pressure on and 3 points on Wednesday is a must. Possibly a tough one but a must all the same.

They can only beat themselves at this stage nobody believes they can beat them. It's down to us on Feb 26th to kill any talk of trebles. 

18 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

the board were definitely to slow to act. I think he should have been gone after Livingston 

iirc the board either didnt want to or couldn't sack him then as they would have had to pay out a large sum to him, they had to wait till a full year had passed on his contract so they could get rid of him without pay

On 29/01/2023 at 18:34, JimmyCR1 said:

End of the day they’ve dropped points twice all season, it’s hard to compete with that type of form. It’s definitely a problem and shows just how bad the Scottish premier league is now, Aberdeen pretty much put the icing on the statement last Monday.

We need to keep winning and spend the rest of the season trying to improve, if we don’t bring in any more players this window and think that squad is good enough to finish the season real questions need to be asked.

Sure they're playing well but up against  very poor opponents  as you can see whenever they attempt Europe, a decent squad and we'll do them for years to come.