The other mob

MisterC

26 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

It was our board that didn't back Gerrard after winning the title and if Dave King is to be believed the board asked Gerrard to consider Villa's offer. Due to the fact we didn't invest we were crumbling ourselves at the time.

Scum.

7 minutes ago, aird said:

A ridiculously average celtic performance saved by a penalty and red card :belm:

I know blue tinted specks and all that but I don’t see it with them, majority of their goals are balls being cut back or just battered in from the wing. They aren’t this silky outfit the media would have you believe.

52 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

It was our board that didn't back Gerrard after winning the title and if Dave King is to be believed the board asked Gerrard to consider Villa's offer. Due to the fact we didn't invest we were crumbling ourselves at the time.

Yes and no imo. I felt his head went after Malmo, his body language after that was getting me nervous after each victory in the league.. Motherwell away especially the sakala hat trick. I knew something was up.

We had more than enough in the squad to compete and they were already turning on angeball. And they will again.

1 minute ago, Ben10 said:

Yes and no imo. I felt his head went after Malmo, his body language after that was getting me nervous after each victory in the league.. Motherwell away especially the sakala hat trick. I knew something was up.

We had more than enough in the squad to compete and they were already turning on angeball. And they will again.

I think he was expecting new signings before the Malmo game and the fact he wasn't backed appeared to have him disillusioned with what was going on within the club. I am certain now we've got Beale in place we will put up a proper challenge and they'll fall under the pressure as they are nowhere near as good as the media portray them to be. The cup final at the end of this month is huge for us as we can make a real dent in their confidence. 

7 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

No one can stop them other than us

Well that’s not true. St Mirren beat them earlier in the season and Hearts were close to doing it at Tynecastle aswell but instead of defending their lead thought they’d keep going and fucked it. They had a few very late winners aswell, so all in all you’re incorrect 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Well that’s not true. St Mirren beat them earlier in the season and Hearts were close to doing it at Tynecastle aswell but instead of defending their lead thought they’d keep going and fucked it. They had a few very late winners aswell, so all in all you’re incorrect 

Nearly nearly who gives a fuck