The other mob

MisterC

14 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

An article has been published by the sun showing the fenians get more penalties than us on derby day.

wonder how that fits with their Anyone but celtic narrative 

The whole anything but celtic thing is like a mini franchise now that seems to just be there to syphon more dole money off the hordes. 

I don't even think the contributers to that will believe it's true now. Maybe Tom Boyd does, he seems a complete wackadoodle 🤣

3 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

i think you've tagged a new member and not an admin, probably an interloper trying to have a laugh

Not a new member but I know mate. Believe it or not I didn't actually mean to post it. Canny delete on the mobile either and can't be arsed getting the laptop out just to edit a post. 

7 hours ago, magic8ball said:

It’s all relative though ,A bigger budget competing with those with an even greater budget it’s harder to succeed .It’s all about the clubs budget for a managers wage more than anything 

I know that, but when you are told you cant go get a 5 million pound player itll get a bit tiresome for most managers. (im not saying he was told he couldnt have a 5 million pound player, but you get the idea).

• MisterC changed the title to The other mob

56DEA5E5-E9E5-4703-A489-20BDE03EEE42.thumb.jpeg.e866bdebd380518aab52e58a4714da9b.jpeg

Jock Stein KNEW, then reemployed him and said fuck all, he even posed with him for an award, yet they still take their kids to Parkhead for photos beside the statue.

It should be torn down like Saddam’ Hussein’s.

Never let those rotten enablers forget it.

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

Why are they fucking like this? 😂😂 The league was founded 1899.

After the other mob were formed! Oh and only you cunts count war titles, or trust me we'd be another ten ahead.

So the one we got during the pandemic shouldn't count so what about the one they got over a conference call and Dundee bribe then.

3 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

Why are they fucking like this? 😂😂 The league was founded 1899.

After the other mob were formed! Oh and only you cunts count war titles, or trust me we'd be another ten ahead.

Why do both supports not realise that both of us count war titles?

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

We don’t count 2nd unsure why we count the one title at WW1 that one we won 17/18 

I know that mate, think Second World War leagues were regionalised or something and not counted as official where as WW1 league were official.

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We both count WW1 titles though, because it was an official league 

If I remember right, celtic count 4/5 of their war titles, we've only ever included 1.

If we added the rest and took theirs away, as that Tim seems to think is the case.

They'd be closer to 40 odd titles and we'd be closer to 60.

13 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

If I remember right, celtic count 4/5 of their war titles, we've only ever included 1.

If we added the rest and took theirs away, as that Tim seems to think is the case.

They'd be closer to 40 odd titles and we'd be closer to 60.

They count 3, we count 1, because we only won one in WW1.