The other mob

MisterC

6 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Hibs are fuming apparently rightly so that 2nd yellow is bordering on corruption. 

I take it from the pulse of the thread and your implied indignation from Hibs that something could possibly come from the alleged corruption of the officiating of this game?
I would ask you to cast your mind back to 2016 when Hibs beat Rangers in the Scottish Cup Final. Remember the Hibs fans swarmed the pitch after they had beaten Rangers 3-2? The biggest thing to come from that was that Rangers players, specifically Lee Wallace an the big goalie(his name escapes me for the moment) were attacked and physically injured by the invading Hibs fans.
Their chairman, Rod Petrie - Vice President of the SFA at the time, told us all how awfully sorry he was for the misdeeds during the invasion but put it down to 'over-exhuberance' of the Hibs fans because they had waited for over 100 years to win the cup.
The point is - nothing was done about it in the way of sanctions on Hibs or, apart from a few arrests of the assaults caught on film, any clear policies to prevent these scum from repeating their conduct in the future.
You will forgive me if I don't buy into the concept of anything coming from the 'fuming' of Hibs, especially where the other mob are concerned!
Petrie, Liewell, the refereeing committee, the referees, the rest of the scum - we just need to wait until the worm turns and we can re-establish parity and sportsmanship in the Scottish game. 

21 hours ago, The Godfather said:

The red card the motherwell player was also a farce.

Some amount of moon howlers on here 😆 

McFadden rightly pointed out on Sky that despite his yellow, 2nd half he was still flying into tackles and could have been off earlier. 

17 hours ago, ayrshireranger said:

McFadden rightly pointed out on Sky that despite his yellow, 2nd half he was still flying into tackles and could have been off earlier. 

After the motherwell player was booked he had 4 yellow card worthy tackles his sending off booking was fairly harsh but at the time I thought it was for persistent foul play and it being the final straw rather than that particular challenge being terrible.

On 20/03/2023 at 09:24, wully said:

Muppet. Cosy and dry is not the adjectives I would use for the old Rangers end. And many a time I stood in the 80s and 90s in the north end, with just a fence between us and them. In bad weather we got just the same soaking. 

3 hours ago, ayrshireranger said:

Muppet. Cosy and dry is not the adjectives I would use for the old Rangers end. And many a time I stood in the 80s and 90s in the north end, with just a fence between us and them. In bad weather we got just the same soaking. 

60's and 70's jumping over rivers of pish on the way in and clouds of red dust when the weather was dry.
Fuckin real football men :rofl: