The other mob

MisterC

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Stop taking everything so serious

The same applies to many people on here, can't post anything because some will claim you're in a race to be the first to talk about it.

Truth is barely anyone is here to talk about shit because of cunts like that scaring them off.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

You do it every other day ffs

You aren’t letting the forum die with your relentless posting of made up shite 

Every other day? Go find me some examples in the last five days, genuinely.

Cunts like you talking shite about talking shite, "made up" 😂 a fell for a fake and admitted a mistake.

Shut the fuck up and get back under yer rock ya wee bitch.

26 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Every other day? Go find me some examples in the last five days, genuinely.

Cunts like you talking shite about talking shite, "made up" 😂 a fell for a fake and admitted a mistake.

Shut the fuck up and get back under yer rock ya wee bitch.

Every cunt knows you post links to utter made up shite constantly, it’s literally why you’re getting so annoyed about it :lol:

Im not going looking for anything. Away look for it to post yourself, fuck knows you never stop hunting for things to post constantly 

12 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I see Rodgers as yesterday's news and even then; I think the media hype his managerial career a bit.

Would rather Rodgers got it than Moyes.

I can't see Moyes working out, he wouldn't know what to do if he had to attack.

27 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Every cunt knows you post links to utter made up shite constantly, it’s literally why you’re getting so annoyed about it :lol:

Im not going looking for anything. Away look for it to post yourself, fuck knows you never stop hunting for things to post constantly 

I only ever share tweets bud, I've posted fuck all links to articles or anything else, you definitely went and looked, found fuck all so you're back hyping on the "aw you make stuff up" bollox.

Despite the contrary being true, any time I've made a mistake I've held my hands up (on the very rare occasion)

Back under yer wee rock for the second time.

On 19/05/2023 at 15:55, GabrielTomato said:

Mate honestly, stop acting like this, it's rinse and repeat.

1. You post something stupid.

2. You're then called out on said stupid post.

3. You then backdown and apologise or go on some weird rant which totally misses the point.

4. Continue to post on and on and don't back down.

5. You then finally go back to the start of point 3.

You're derailing threads, cut it out.

37 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Ffs cunts need to get a grip, some of you seem to be pissing yer pants at the very thought of the wanker 🤦

Time this fukin thread was ended

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

Yous are weird like 😂 admitted mistake ages and yous all cling on to it for dear life.

No wonder RM is dying, resident fucktards can't let anything go.

Sook ma baws ya freaks. Goodnight.

Keep seeing this and don't get it, I've been on RM for a long time and it has always had a smallish number of regular posters, posters come and go but it has never been a particularly busy forum in comparison to others.

20 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

I only ever share tweets bud, I've posted fuck all links to articles or anything else, you definitely went and looked, found fuck all so you're back hyping on the "aw you make stuff up" bollox.

Despite the contrary being true, any time I've made a mistake I've held my hands up (on the very rare occasion)

Back under yer wee rock for the second time.

There's little evidence of it because the threads that are wrong tend to be deleted.

16 minutes ago, Zulu said:

Time this fukin thread was ended

Why?

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Folk on FF saying £4 million a year and a 4 year contract. Surely not!! That’s like just under £80k a week. In fact it’s fucking wild coming to think of it.

Paid from a Latvian bank account no doubt. :lol: