The other mob

MisterC

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Haha remember the Clyde tunnel story. Rangers fan pulled him over in the Clyde tunnel to tell him how glad he was he came to Glasgow or something like that :lol: 

The Rangers fan got out his car in the Clyde tunnel and approached Rodgers in his own car to thank him for coming to Scotland and tell him he’s been a breath of fresh air 

Entirely plausible 

🤣

Such a fantasist he can’t even just make up it happened on the street, nah…Clyde Tunnel 

6 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Don’t even think that’s true some people just have PTSD from his teams pumping shite Rangers sides with worse managers 

His career is on the slide and if he comes back up here it’s even worse than I thought because it does nothing to further his career 

If he comes up here his next moves international football 

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I'm actually sick and tired of the rhetoric and the way they are painted in the press. 

Puff piece after puff piece. Every manager is the second coming, every player no matter where they come from a lifelong supporter of them.

The Rodgers article was vomit-enducing. As someone said earlier, i wonder how long until the stories come out about him being groomed for Manchester City. 

There's only one sort of grooming been going on at that club, and strangely it's the type that the press seem to have issues writing stories about. 

Well said that Man.:bow:

Just shows you how well entrenched they are in the mhedia and how much of a hold that Liewell has over them as well.

19 minutes ago, Canabear said:

Well said that Man.:bow:

Just shows you how well entrenched they are in the mhedia and how much of a hold that Liewell has over them as well.

I’ve noticed a return to the old ways since he got back involved with them. Toxic character. 

9 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I'm actually sick and tired of the rhetoric and the way they are painted in the press. 

Puff piece after puff piece. Every manager is the second coming, every player no matter where they come from a lifelong supporter of them.

The Rodgers article was vomit-enducing. As someone said earlier, i wonder how long until the stories come out about him being groomed for Manchester City. 

There's only one sort of grooming been going on at that club, and strangely it's the type that the press seem to have issues writing stories about. 

You care too much bro. Focus on Rangers

18 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Our own fault.

Rangers and Unionist political parties have fallen asleep at the wheel for the past 10 years+. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Our own fault.

Rangers and Unionist political parties have fallen asleep at the wheel for the past 10 years+. 

Absolutely. 

We were concerned with bridge building and trying to be the bigger person and sleep-walked into the current situation. 

Naivity at best, foolhardiness at worst. 

13 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Our approach to PR and the media is absolutely horrendous. They’re streets ahead of us at it. 

I agree. However there is only so much the club can do. They are really up against it up here in terms of media and Government. The majority of the news outlets up here are Rangers hating scumbags so regardless what the club do they’ll always find fault or set a narrative harmful to the club and fans.