The other mob

MisterC

5 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

They’re already linking themselves to Jordan Henderson. How crazy and deluded are they? 

:cup:

I can hear the groin brigade's chants from the stands now mate.

"FROM THE JORDON TO THE CLYDE .... EVERYBODY KNOWS WE'RE SNIDE" ..... stoap ... stoap ... that's no rite .... :thepope:

🇬🇧

I thought the scum entered into negotiations to settle as they thought they would lose and become vicariously liable  so not sure what is still pending.

Gordon’s statement reads as if the ones involved are rejecting their offer and they want the courts to decide on the vicarious liability or I’m reading this all wrong?

I do think the scum want to pay out but only with the purpose of not admitting liability and also to silence those abused and probably with NDAs tied to any pay outs.

IMG_9848.jpeg

28 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I thought the scum entered into negotiations to settle as they thought they would lose and become vicariously liable  so not sure what is still pending.

Gordon’s statement reads as if the ones involved are rejecting their offer and they want the courts to decide on the vicarious liability or I’m reading this all wrong?

I do think the scum want to pay out but only with the purpose of not admitting liability and also to silence those abused and probably with NDAs tied to any pay outs.

IMG_9848.jpeg

Don't think anyone can read much into it either way

10 minutes ago, Assegai said:

"You cannot be a Rangers fan if you are leftwing". :lol:

Best tell that to some of my friends in the RM Politics section, mate.

should send him a link to the Palestine thread :lol:

also when he was a bear you could understand what he was saying, something really does happen to you when you wear that rag