The other mob

MisterC

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

What happens if some victims want their day in court or won't accept a nondisclosure?

Is it one rule for all?

We will just need to watch this space. This is only the first action. There may be more now. Those millions banked will deplete

It's gonna be near enough impossible to win at parkhead in a few weeks btw. The pressure on officials simply means it won't happen. Good thing we don't need to as long as we take care of business around that game. 

I'll take 0-0 at that dump no problem 

This has been going on for months.

The timing of this is deliberate to hide it amongst the usual post old firm clamour. They know the whole sorry saga taints the club and they couldn’t have picked a better day in their minds to bury it.

Throw in a cynical paper grabbing headline about disputing the penalty for maximum deflection.

Pathetic.

4 hours ago, superallysbears said:

Fucking ambulance chasers to a man. Is there a more deluded organisation on earth 🤦

:thumbup:

There is a wee place on the continent somewhere .... full of similarly deluded persons who run a massive worldwide organisation that I believe to be an equally massive undercover secret society dedicated to the care and wellbeing of .... themselves and nothing but themselves.

In fact .... I think they might just be the same people who helped to found the tramps ... possibly even their Headquarters .... 😛

🇬🇧