The other mob

MisterC

2 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

The exact same folk that greet about how orange / ABOD / loyalist parades bring the city centre to "a standstill" by passing through it for up to an hour at most will have been down at the trongate stinking the place out and making the nearby restaurants and bars off limits for normal couples , families and groups of mates for the whole of a sunshine filled Saturday 

Yup however it’ll be quickly forgotten. They managed to keep us in the news for about a year after George Square …literally. 

Seen one headline over weekend that managed to squeeze Celtic and Samaritan into same headline following their yahoo party. 

19 hours ago, B1872 said:

I took it from the Follow Follow celtic thread so assumed it was connected. 👍🏻

Boys a Rangers fan and from springburn, defo think it’s scheme/drugs related and not to do with the taigs 

20 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Boys a Rangers fan and from springburn, defo think it’s scheme/drugs related and not to do with the taigs 

Ah no worries! 👍🏻

5 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

yestv yesterday showed pictures of Glasgow saturday then followed it up with George Sq 3 seasons ago as the parting shot,leaving viewers still angry with Rangers and the fenians already history.

They actually succeeded in making us sound worse.

Totally unnecessary and imbalanced.

On 18/05/2024 at 19:41, G.E.C. said:

Know what I really hate, these fucking stupid Celtic “ghirl” types that have no clue.

Seen a few of them wrapped round a tricolour wearing they stupid Tiofadich Ar La bandana things. 

I used to work with one that was so bitter and bigoted she applied for an Irish passport.

Maybe she was Irish...Just saying:thumbup:

20 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I was talking about stv news

49 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

In that BBC article they even show a Kill All Huns sticker, and underneath it they say ‘football fans’.

I fully expect the specific club to be named after this weekends celebrations.

On 20/05/2024 at 22:49, graeme_4 said:

GCC have a brass neck as well moaning about anything.

Make absolutely no provision for us or them, no bins, no toilets, no security - and then wonder why there’s rubbish on the floor, pish in the streets, and fights breaking out left right and centre. 

Although it’s unplanned, GCC know these things are occurring and should have a plan in place. I also think the clubs completely blank it aswell as no one wants to foot or partially foot the bill. It wouldn’t be that costly if they dotted a few large bins and portable toilets about the place.

26 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Although it’s unplanned, GCC know these things are occurring and should have a plan in place. I also think the clubs completely blank it aswell as no one wants to foot or partially foot the bill. It wouldn’t be that costly if they dotted a few large bins and portable toilets about the place.

It was planned

On 20/05/2024 at 10:22, cr3_bear said:

The exact same folk that greet about how orange / ABOD / loyalist parades bring the city centre to "a standstill" by passing through it for up to an hour at most will have been down at the trongate stinking the place out and making the nearby restaurants and bars off limits for normal couples , families and groups of mates for the whole of a sunshine filled Saturday 

Oh look there’s a 🐿️ 

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/24336117.one-hundred-orange-order-loyalist-parades-june-july/

Mrs got me 2x Tickets for Open Goal on Friday at the Hydro [Christmas Present]. Only like Derek Ferguson tbh 😂 Found out the other day that Peter Lawells son owns the rights to Open Goal also so that's a part of my family's income went into that cunts bank no doubt.

Don't get out much with the mrs so still going to go along and have a night out away from the kids but hoping it's naw a let's shag Celtic night and roast Rangers because I'll be getting to fuck and hitting the town :lol: