Matondo

G.E.C.

14 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

If he was on 50k per week at Shalke it probably isn't too far fetched. How much of a wage drop would a player realistically take when they already have a contract for £50K per week? 

Fuck me….£50k a week for that haddie. 

13 hours ago, The Archer said:

The boy has pace but he needs good coaching.It’s unfair to say he is shite when our coaching staff and turned everybody into poor players.

I hope Gio is gone before Lowry and Hagi return .

Give Matondo good coaching and he will turn out in the future to at least break even on him. A bit like Nathan Oduwa who had oodles of skill but was as raw as fuck

Dear oh dear. No mate. 

1 hour ago, theiconicman said:

List of failed right wingers at Rangers over past 5 years (some are good players, but not right wingers):

Rabbi Matondo

Scott Arfield

Ianis Hagi

Greg Stewart

Jordan Jones

Joe Aribo

Aaron Ramsey

Amad Diallo

Kemar Roofe

Fashion Sakala

Dalcio

Jo Dodoo

Fucking rogue’s gallery :lol::ang:

1 hour ago, theiconicman said:

List of failed right wingers at Rangers over past 5 years (some are good players, but not right wingers):

Rabbi Matondo

Scott Arfield

Ianis Hagi

Greg Stewart

Jordan Jones

Joe Aribo

Aaron Ramsey

Amad Diallo

Kemar Roofe

Fashion Sakala

Dalcio

Jo Dodoo

I actually thought Aribo played his best and most consistent stuff off the right for us. Would never class him a right winger though as he'd come in side with Tav giving us the width.

7 hours ago, SIRB_72 said:

I actually thought Aribo played his best and most consistent stuff off the right for us. Would never class him a right winger though as he'd come in side with Tav giving us the width.

Did Gerrard and Beale not make a point of saying we don't use wingers but rather a more central number 10s instead?? Arfield, hagi and aribo etc never played on the wing for us going by Gerrard and Beales setup???