*****The Official Motherwell v Rangers Match Thread*****

Just now, sassaaaa said:

So we just forget about how brutal nes been since he arrived ? Took the goal well bet lets not start that shite hes nowhere near worth that.

Lucky he never cost us a goal minute before he scored. Miles to go before he's worth signing at that amount of money.

27 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Just seen the video of the warm up. Clearly carrying an injury and he needs to be making it clear he’s not fit to play. If the manager is playing him despite knowing about this injury then he’s even worse than we thought. And I didn’t think that was possible. 

Link to the video??

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Our passing is disgraceful.

Aye regardless the final result today its fucking nailed on that GVB needs relieved of his duties. So far out of his depth. 

I thought the team had said we did a lot more ball work in training under him than gerrard yet we look like we only see a football on match days. 

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

So we just forget about how brutal nes been since he arrived ? Took the goal well bet lets not start that shite hes nowhere near worth that.

I’d prefer to judge him when played in his natural position. Today he has been our best player so far