Has Gio lost the dressing room ?

MillwallLoyal

It’s been absolute torture watching the mind numbing shite this season, however I think sacking Gio is probably the wrong thing to do unless they have a proven management team lined up to replace him.

For me having players out injured is a major factor especially in the midfield where there’s almost zero creativity.

Things would be much different if Jack, Hagi and Lawrence were fit imo.

If the board do stick by Gio then have to give him serious money at the transfer window.

27 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

It’s been absolute torture watching the mind numbing shite this season, however I think sacking Gio is probably the wrong thing to do unless they have a proven management team lined up to replace him.

For me having players out injured is a major factor especially in the midfield where there’s almost zero creativity.

If the board do stick by Gio then have to give him serious money at the transfer window.

Probably, but that wouldnt be down to Gio I suspect. Even with those players out, he has more than enough at his disposal to wipe the floor with the likes of Dundee and Livingston. Comments from Livis managers say it all, really.

1 hour ago, Ivybank said:

Fact, from someone in the dressing room , could say a few more things regarding certain players and their injuries etc, but obviously cant

Can you log in with your other account and just post something like “here’s what I heard from nobody in the dressing room”. Or similar 

pretty please 

12 minutes ago, johanvanhentze said:

Probably, but that wouldnt be down to Gio I suspect. Even with those players out, he has more than enough at his disposal to wipe the floor with the likes of Dundee and Livingston. Comments from Livis managers say it all, really.

Can’t disagree with you and Gio has to take responsibility for this, I just don’t believe booting him out is the solution unless there’s a proven replacement lined up to take over.

I’m not saying for a minute suggesting Gio is another Alex Ferguson but back in his early days at Man Utd he was very lucky he had a board that gave him time turn things around at a time there was a clamour to boot him out. 

5 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Is that falkirkns Facebook😳

Roberto, like I said before, im in a highly paid salaried role and my grasp of english and academic qualifications have to be proven.

I just auto text the fuck out of RM, more so it annoys people now, i have to play out of character 😎.

8 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Is that falkirkns Facebook😳

@falkirkNS dreams of the day he can type so beautifully. 

7 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

image.gif.e27f66f58ae0803da49d5b914a981990.gif

I just look at the way it's typed and the sheer length of it, plus the absolute contempt for punctuation, and I start laughing again

1 minute ago, RockwellGers said:

@falkirkNS dreams of the day he type so beautifully. 

I just look at the way it's typed and the sheer length of it, plus the absolute contempt for punctuation, and start laughing again

Surely you get an aneurism trying to type that out rather than just using English.

8 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

Very rare for keevins to ever say anything I agree with but on Saturday he said that Gio should have lost his job after losing the 7 goals and the way the domestic form has fallen off a cliff since that game makes me think he has a point. Perhaps there just isn't any coming back from a result like that and it's as simple as that :ang:

There is 

Celtic under Rodgers suffered countless drubbings in the champions league and it had little to no effect on their domestic form

Even some of our successful squads over the years suffered embarrassments in Europe. 2009-10 we got beat 4-1 twice at Ibrox . One of them being from Unirea. What the sqaud lacked in Europe they could at least get their attitude and form back in place for domestic games . 

Right now and for a while we have had a sqaud who are either buzzing on confidence and thrive when all is going good . For example 55 season and end of last season . Too often though so many of them have buckled time and time again the first sign of things getting a bit sticky. The mentality has always been an issue . 55 lead a lot of us to believe a hurdle had been crossed but unfortunately the reality is the same frailties are still there 

21 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

There is 

celtic under Rodgers suffered countless drubbings in the champions league and it had little to no effect on their domestic form

Even some of our successful squads over the years suffered embarrassments in Europe. 2009-10 we got beat 4-1 twice at Ibrox . One of them being from Unirea. What the sqaud lacked in Europe they could at least get their attitude and form back in place for domestic games . 

Right now and for a while we have had a sqaud who are either buzzing on confidence and thrive when all is going good . For example 55 season and end of last season . Too often though so many of them have buckled time and time again the first sign of things getting a bit sticky. The mentality has always been an issue . 55 lead a lot of us to believe a hurdle had been crossed but unfortunately the reality is the same frailties are still there 

Rodgers had no competition domestically.

9 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Roberto, like I said before, im in a highly paid salaried role and my grasp of english and academic qualifications have to be proven.

I just auto text the fuck out of RM, more so it annoys people now, i have to play out of character 😎.

Defo playing a character with the highly paid salaried role pish. Defo also agree that your grasp of English has to be proven :wanker:

13 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

We can't spend serious money.

We are already on a Uefa watchlist for FFP for overspending.

Any money we spend will have to be balanced by sales.

This is why we need to bring in a coach who can work with what we have.

3 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Alarm bells rang for me the day he sat in the stand watching the shitshow v Hibs.

We were told he wasn't allowed in the dressing room, or some other crap like that.

He would have stamped his authority all over the club, by defying this, and heading down there at half time.

He is just too timorous in nature to be a Rangers Manager. He doesn't have the character for the job.

Still can't believe folk bought that bullshit.

3 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Alarm bells rang for me the day he sat in the stand watching the shitshow v Hibs.

We were told he wasn't allowed in the dressing room, or some other crap like that.

He would have stamped his authority all over the club, by defying this, and heading down there at half time.

He is just too timorous in nature to be a Rangers Manager. He doesn't have the character for the job.

What exactly would think have achieved?