*****The Official Rangers vs Aberdeen Match Thread*****

24 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Showed good character today, the team really hit a lull after Ridvan went off. Following their goal I really feared the worse, but the response for the last 75 minutes was fantastic.

Sands, Sakala & Çolak were fantastic. 

But there were really increased performances by the likes of Tav & Lundstram too - even Barisic changed it up at times and went inside.

Let's hope we get a positive result on Tuesday and really push on. 

Must be so shite being an Aberdeen fan, built up that hope and then just swept them aside. :lol: 

Sums up how pish them and their support are, they spent ten minutes singing about Ryan Jack. :lol:

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Just back in, thought we played very well today and it should really have been 6 or 7, Colak was excellent, fed up moaning and complaining so fair play to the manager and team today, heard cunts still moaning after the game which I don't understand but all in all a good day at the football for a change. 

Nothing to complain about from our side. We were really good.

Still don’t think Gio is right going forward, but no issues today. 

30 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Showed good character today, the team really hit a lull after Ridvan went off. Following their goal I really feared the worse, but the response for the last 75 minutes was fantastic.

Sands, Sakala & Çolak were fantastic. 

But there were really increased performances by the likes of Tav & Lundstram too - even Barisic changed it up at times and went inside.

Let's hope we get a positive result on Tuesday and really push on. 

Must be so shite being an Aberdeen fan, built up that hope and then just swept them aside. :lol: 

as we say 'it's the hope that kill's you'

:troll:

45 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

No... but not being able to make simple passes, not being able to control easy balls without knocking it out of play snd not being able to.take a decent corner kinda grinds my gears a bit. 

Apart from that though I thought he had a good game...😏

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Nothing to complain about from our side. We were really good.

Still don’t think Gio is right going forward, but no issues today. 

i dont think gio had much in this win i think it was down to the players like lundstram colak and others who got pissed off by the press and knows what this game meant to the club and fans

At times that was excellent today started really well up until the stupid mistake I blame McGregor for continually playing a ball out from the back to our players who are marked up which leads to a rushed pass that is intercepted then chaos kicks in totally avoidable given how many goals we've shipped through that outlet.

From the off the passing was really good finally our defenders are looking beyond a side or back pass and finding the big switch out wide or playing through the middle with one touch passing that has finally found a consistent  accuracy to keep the play. Flowing and more Importantly cancelling out two or three opposition players in one fell swoop that's how easy it is .

Kent again a disappointment when it came to getting past a man cutting inside instead of going outside the payer toward the byline.

We should have absolutely mauled them.today it's great to see such a consistent team performance allied with good tactics now that system has all the potential to spur the team.on it has to be the way forward to get out of the rut the team have been in now everyone knows what can be achieved by upping their game by fighting for each other and not falling back into sub standard performances.

Today for probably the first time this season they looked like The  Rangers we expect given what they can produce ,credit to the whole team and management today for the fight shown .

38 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Just home from the game, really enjoyed that today, much better performance.  The question is can we maintain that or was it just a flash in the pan?

That is the $64,000 question. The game on Tuesday is not going to matter very much but we need to take 9 points from the last 3 league games before the WC IMO.