World Cup - Qatar 2022

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, MrMckee said:

Not for me pal. Fair enough if people want to but just can't see anything to be gained from watching it. Looking back on the leipzig and dortmund games give me a buzz everytime though 

Same, I doubt I'll ever watch it again. I don't even like talking about it. 

8 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

What did Wales think they could do? Half their team were clearly not fit. 

They've over achieved for years. Now half the team will retire they'll be back to being no marks again. 

Overachieved for years :lol:

That one time in the euros, aye?

2 hours ago, Vision said:

Has there been a round two in Tenerife yet?

That was round the corner from me the other day. No idea it was going on or I'd have got the popcorn oot and gone for a swatch. :lol:

Not surprised given the number of Welsh guys cutting about singing about 'fuck the Union Jack'. Huge number of pished Welsh and English in town. Powderkeg.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I can’t even watch those games back. Can’t see me ever watching any of it again, same as Manchester and the lead up to that final, still haven’t watched any of it back 

I feel that way about Manchester. I don't about Leipzig. Probably because I wasn't at the game in the former but I was at the latter and every time I watch the latter replayed it reminds me of the atmosphere, which is easily my best football moment.

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

Feel like I've been cheated by Gareth Bale's career. Cunt wasted the chance to be remembered properly.

He will be remembered properly, though.

He’ll be remembered for being the one of the best of his generation, and at his best he was behind only Messi and Ronaldo imo. Scored the best CL final goal ever, played a massive part in his country not being a laughing stock anymore and getting them to tournaments and a Euro’s semi? Multiple CLs, leagues, the Copa Del Rey goal

30 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He will be remembered properly, though.

He’ll be remembered for being the one of the best of his generation, and at his best he was behind only Messi and Ronaldo imo. Scored the best CL final goal ever, played a massive part in his country not being a laughing stock anymore and getting them to tournaments and a Euro’s semi? Multiple CLs, leagues, the Copa Del Rey goal

I get what he means though, it almost feels like a half-written story.

Deserved a better ending.

20 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

I get what he means though, it almost feels like a half-written story.

Deserved a better ending.

100%.

He won't be remembered the way he should be. Anyone can see that.

He'll have half the legacy he could have had. At best.