Transfers, rumours, wants etc

RoboBearToo

10 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

It makes sense in that he is Scottish, young enough to have a resale value, and has broken into the international setup. 

I don't like him, or the character he plays. I incidentally don't think he is good enough as a player or as an individual. 

Looking highly likely that he'll be signing though as the rumour isn't going away.

26 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I don't like him, or the character he plays. I incidentally don't think he is good enough as a player or as an individual. 

Same here, but for some bizarre reason I cannot explain I think he’d turn out to be a cracking signing. 

1 hour ago, Rowley Birkin said:

you really do get a hard on responding to me don't you

If that's what you think, why would you try keep the conversation going, that's proper weird you thinking about that. Each to their own, certainly not going to kink-shame you.

Porteous is the kind of player we've been missing for a while, a right horrible bastard that winds up the opposition........ potential to be a decent signing provided he doesn't get sent off every week. Whether he's actually talented enough to be a mainstay in our team........ not sure yet, but he fits the profile of signings we should be looking at - free transfer, relatively low wages, International, potentially good sell-on value plus helps with the Euro quota.

1 minute ago, Goofy The Scot said:

Porteous is the kind of player we've been missing for a while, a right horrible bastard that winds up the opposition........ potential to be a decent signing provided he doesn't get sent off every week. Whether he's actually talented enough to be a mainstay in our team........ not sure yet, but he fits the profile of signings we should be looking at - free transfer, relatively low wages, International, potentially good sell-on value plus helps with the Euro quota.

'winds up the opposition' is definitely not the kind of player we are missing

On 04/12/2022 at 11:38, Marco said:

We'll sort that.

Pros

When he cuts out all his shit he's annoyingly a good player. 

Will he do it for us? He has that I'm better than any cunt mentality which we need.

Is he good enough? I honestly don't know know . I thought not but then  we've  had pish for a while and I am drunk.