****The Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread****

ElBufalo20

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

3/3

Three wins, worrying performances, and more evidence that Beale has a fucking massive job ahead of him with too many players who aren't the level required that is.

Just about acceptable for right now but can't help but feel we're not near clicking enough in advance of 2nd Jan.

Dreading it mate. 

Delighted with the 3points but deary me, the performance?  It reminded me of the World Cup where the supposedly good technical teams,

Germany, Belgium, Spain etc were outplayed by the fast, forward thinking teams fron Asia and Africa.

Ross county reminded me of that tonight and deserved a point at least, but they are a diddy team in a diddy league where we struggled to a 1-0 win.

I know we are struggling at the moment with injuries etc, but surely we have enough talent to dispose of teams like Ross County without much trouble.

Watched the last 5mins + 6mins added time of the Motherwell match and was better entertained than what I watched at Dingwall.

Keep moving on and let's put Motherwell to the sword on the 28th.