*****Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread *****

KeyserSoze

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Yup, he was wrong last time. Hibs I think.

6 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Yes he did. Weirdly, the post has been deleted.

Thankfully I found my reply to it at the time.

Pretty sure it was you that posted it at the time as well, you midlandbear?

The guy talks pish.

Screenshot_20221228-145321~2.png

He got teams wrong, he never said Lowry was playing.

He was also right in that King dropped out due to sickness, and has been right plenty times before.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

He was also right in that King dropped out due to sickness, and has been right plenty times before.

He said Lowry was playing, you're not the only one with an FF login.

Odd that it's since disappeared from here.

Bit weird you're sooking up the guys arse so much, when he's been wrong everytime I've ever seen him make a prediction or pass on knowledge.

Doesn't he work for the Rangers shop or something? 😂 He's not ITK.

Just now, Loyal72 said:

He said Lowry was playing, you're not the only one with an FF login.

Odd that it's since disappeared from here.

Bit weird you're sooking up the guys arse so much, when he's been wrong everytime I've ever seen him make a prediction or pass on knowledge.

Doesn't he work for the Rangers shop or something? 😂 He's not ITK.

Well I’ve just went through the thread and not one mention of Lowry starting, funny that. Why would admin delete posts about it? :lol: I also don’t have a log in

:lol: He’s been right in the past, every single ‘ITK’ has been wrong in the past too

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Yes, he has been right before, and I hope he is right about Lowry, but he said Wright was starting against Hibs and that ended up not being true.

13 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Well I’ve just went through the thread and not one mention of Lowry starting, funny that. Why would admin delete posts about it? :lol: I also don’t have a log in

:lol: He’s been right in the past, every single ‘ITK’ has been wrong in the past too

I just told you that the post was deleted. There's literally two people in this thread telling you that the same thing was said pre-Hibs. 

Whether it's there now or not, it was. 

The past few times people have mentioned MidlandBear said this, it has been wrong.

So excuse me for thinking it's shite again, and pissing on it.

It may have actually been Wright he said was starting (as per Bluenoz), eitherway what he said was false.

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

I just told you that the post was deleted. There's literally two people in this thread telling you that the same thing was said pre-Hibs. 

Whether it's there now or not, it was. 

The past few times people have mentioned MidlandBear said this, it has been wrong.

So excuse me for thinking it's shite again, and pissing on it.

Explain why admin would delete posts then? Or are you just talking shite?

10 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

There’s plenty folk on here or FF who have contacts at Rangers or in Scottish football, and pass on info. Sometimes it is right, sometimes it isn’t.

Not sure why people get worked up about it. It’s like they’re so far removed from it they can’t fathom how it can happen, and get really angry as a result. 

Like our Airdrie fan.

53 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Forcing myself along for this tonight tbh, cba. Better be worth getting drenched for

Tonight could be the absolute turning point of the season.

We're at home, they're away. Anything could happen. And probably will.

52 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Forcing myself along for this tonight tbh, cba. Better be worth getting drenched for

Was right up for it earlier,  had a couple of Jack Daniels and now can't be arsed as well, but our bus needs the numbers, especially midweek so we are going, new hat and scarf making their debut as well. 

4 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Tonight could be the absolute turning point of the season.

We're at home, they're away. Anything could happen. And probably will.

Hibs aren't doing us any favours, don't kid yourself.

The teams in this league are absolute dross, it's up to us to improve and beat everything Infront of us, including at least three games against that lot.

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

Hibs aren't doing us any favours, don't kid yourself.

The teams in this league are absolute dross, it's up to us to improve and beat everything Infront of us, including at least three games against that lot.

The scum have won only once at Easter Road since 2017. They'll probably win tonight but far from a formality. 

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

The scum have won only once at Easter Road since 2017. They'll probably win tonight but far from a formality. 

I know their record against Hibs. Never said it was a formality either, however...

We just beat Hibs, and had no recognised CBs and a striker that was injured and unfit.

The teams in this league are pish, and unlikely to do us any favours.