*****Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread *****

KeyserSoze

• KeyserSoze changed the title to *****Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread *****
13 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Rangers 8-1 to win league and good time to get your bets on as we’ll be 3 points behind on Jan 2nd.

Usually would feel confident in a good chance of them slipping at Easter road 

this Hibs team is dire though and their manager is already out fawning over fat ange

3 points a must but really hoping to see an improvement in performance from all the players. If we keep up our recent performances, will only be a matter of time before we drop points. Hopefully more players back from injury and more training sessions under beale will up our game. Here's hoping anyway!

I do like MB's pressers, he actually answers pretty directly the questions put to him, they have been fairly bullshit-free so far, and what he says about Davis viewing the games from above, and his general appreciation of him, is nice to hear, although he seemed a  bit vague when talking about Motherwell, I hope he's done his homework, above and beyond watching their Killie game and knowing who their top scorer is. But like him, I'll be happy enough just with the 3 points, and 12/12 going into 2/1. 

32 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

Get them dealt with, 2 up by half time and another couple late on when the subs appear. We can but dream.

Oddly enough, that was my exact prediction for the Ross County game.  Ended up just happy with the win, and praying County wouldn't get a corner near the end.

On 27/12/2022 at 04:12, MorelosRangers said:

Unfortunately hibs wont do anything 

They’ve got some record against them at Easter road in the league. 7 draws, 1 win, 1 loss going back to 2017.

One of the few teams that don’t treat them like Real Madrid. Does my nut in the inferiority complex the sheep have against them.