****The official Rangers v the tarriers thread****

wully

This will be an eye opening day for Beale, don't think he's ever quite understood what he was coming back to and how far we've regressed since he left. As most of us knew a complete clearout of the old guard required, if he doesn't have the guts and financial backing to do it then he'll be out the door by Xmas, if he even lasts that long.

37 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

that's the spirit :confused:

We're miles away from where we need to be to be able to compete with them. We're out matched all over the pitch. Four wins in a row masked our problems. Nothing I'd seen in the 4 games gave me an belief we'd win and judging what I've seen today I'm right with my expectations. 

4 minutes ago, rangersross said:

I don’t think any manager could turn this team around in such a short time. Especially as fitness and application were the major issues and both take time to fix. 

Won't get any better as our transfers will be whatever dross Ross Wilson finds lurking around the bottom of England from teams like Southend and Grimsby.