Kent

Number5

20 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Our best player according to Raskin.

Honestly mate, what’s the point of this?

I get why you’re wanting to defend him as you’ve backed him previously, but he doesn’t deserve it anymore. It’s perfectly reasonable to hold your hands up and say “enough is enough”, plenty of folk (including myself) have done it on here before.

Genuinely don’t understand this complete refusal to change your mind on any level and the use of increasingly desperate reasons to justify it.

If he wanted another contract, he would have signed by now. 

If he's holding out for more cash, then he should be told "that's it pal," 

My view is that he is not going to get any better as a player, so bye bye in the summer. 

8 minutes ago, The FF Snitch said:

Honestly mate, what’s the point of this?

I get why you’re wanting to defend him as you’ve backed him previously, but he doesn’t deserve it anymore. It’s perfectly reasonable to hold your hands up and say “enough is enough”, plenty of folk (including myself) have done it on here before.

Genuinely don’t understand this complete refusal to change your mind on any level and the use of increasingly desperate reasons to justify it.

He was rubbish yesterday but I still hugely rate him as a player.

1 minute ago, BlueboyG said:

Serious question, would folk rather drop Kent and Morelos for rest of season as looks like their off and play Colak and Sakala for rest of season including semi ?

Kent needs dropped mate. Fashion should’ve been on a lot earlier yesterday. I still would play Alfie as Colak isn’t the answer. 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Kent needs dropped mate. Fashion should’ve been on a lot earlier yesterday. I still would play Alfie as Colak isn’t the answer. 

I get the Kent thing but to be honest Sakala came on and was brutal, his first attack he ran into players and gave posession away, then when Kent n Morelos were passing ball about in box it went to sakala and he hit it at defender and lost it again, hes not the answer going forward if we are to get back to the top.

16 minutes ago, bornabear said:

If he wanted another contract, he would have signed by now. 

If he's holding out for more cash, then he should be told "that's it pal," 

My view is that he is not going to get any better as a player, so bye bye in the summer. 

I do hope you are correct and he does not sign again, it would be such a waste of a wage. 

6 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

I’ve finally accepted that Sakala is absolute fucking dogshit. Colak is a penalty box striker and needs better around him- so he can probably survive the cull if we get better than Kent and Sakala to provide service.

5 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

I get the Kent thing but to be honest Sakala came on and was brutal, his first attack he ran into players and gave posession away, then when Kent n Morelos were passing ball about in box it went to sakala and he hit it at defender and lost it again, hes not the answer going forward if we are to get back to the top.

Fashion plays better when he starts. 20 mins for him is pish. Hope Beale doesn’t start Kent in the semi final against them. 

21 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Kent genuinely does deserve to be dropped on form. 

8 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

So, id rather wright who'll give 100% every minute of the game than kent who decides when he wants to have a go

its just a sad state of affairs when when Kent is the best we have, it says more about our squad but i wouldn't complain if he played wright the rest of the season