Beale's Quick Change of Opinion.

Clemdog

11 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

Beale is desperate to be a top manager and won't let board members get in his way he wants to bring success to us and wants to be a successful manager down in the Premier League or wherever he aims to be in the future.

I was on the fence with Beale and still am but he has gave this team a never give up attitude and I like it a lot. The footballs not been great but that's a hard thing to shift when the players have been playing a certain way and loss of form. Really hope he continues to bring good results and hopefully a couple of cups this season.

That’s my take on it as well regarding the board and his will to be successful.

I also believe he’s here for the long run and won’t jump ship after the first title as I think he’ll want a trophy haul first.

34 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

That’s my take on it as well regarding the board and his will to be successful.

I also believe he’s here for the long run and won’t jump ship after the first title as I think he’ll want a trophy haul first.

He would have seen what happened to Gerrard and he knows leaving after 1 trophy that a lot is still to be learned. I could see Beale being here a good 4 or 5 years and can see him winning. He needs to win us a cup this season though at least and if he doesn't then I fully expect the league and the cups next season :lol::whistle:

1 minute ago, ianferguson said:

A bit of a gamble due to lack of managerial experience but I felt Beale was an itch that had to be scratched,so far I'm delighted with his performance. Added bonus that he's by far the best talker in town and I can now watch the press conferences again. 

Actually shocked he spoke so publicly about transfers :lol: Who was the last Rangers manager to talk to the media about players he likes etc. The man is just a total football geek and his football brain must be insane with the knowledge he has of players all over the world.

My only concern about M B was his lack of managerial experience and maybe coming back to work with the same players and not be willing to make changes if required. 

I have to say so far I am very pleased with what he has done and so far enjoy his PCs, he speaks well and seems more open and giving us fans information as best he can.

I hope whoever he brings in this window can improve the first 11 as he has said, not just numbers to the squad.

I think he is out to prove a point and will take no prisoners. You can see his anger on the trackside when players dont do what they should be unlike Gio who was very quiet. Beale has seen the heights that Gerrard got to getting a chance at Rangers so Im pretty sure he is grabbing it.

I like the way he talks in the interviews ,he gives people who have never played much football a real technical insight into his decisions and how the game runs.

As a coach everybody everywhere says he is really top class so if he cant get the best out of some players. I am huge critic of Kent but what a difference in him since Beale has come in also Sakala so im guessing Yilmaz will be a real player once he comes in.

Fat  boy across the city has just realised his number is up ,we will be a far better team in the next game.

7 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Results have been good but we have been poor in games too. I’ll wait to see how we do in the Cups and if our recruitment is any good before I judge Beale. 

I think he has got better results than I thought he might mate, because of how poorly the players have been since the start of the season.

I agree about how the cup games go and we do need to win one to help him going forward. We also have to remember so many of these players, apart from last years Scottish Cup, have been losers in cup games for a long time.  

His lack of managerial experience was my big concern, hopefully he will continue prove me wrong with that. 

1 hour ago, BlueVanguard said:

Winning the Scottish cup last year after years of not having it felt nice especially after that horrible European cup final defeat in penalties. 

Haha yeah I'd landed back at Liverpool John Lennon Airport that morning and was a wee bit tired and emotional when we lifted the Cup 😂 loved it, despite the hurt.

45 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think he has got better results than I thought he might mate, because of how poorly the players have been since the start of the season.

I agree about how the cup games go and we do need to win one to help him going forward. We also have to remember so many of these players, apart from last years Scottish Cup, have been losers in cup games for a long time.  

His lack of managerial experience was my big concern, hopefully he will continue prove me wrong with that. 

It’s a bit odd to be honest, some spells in games have been worse than Gio, but the results have come. Pleased with the job he’s doing.

Seem to remember a trend of being slow starters under Gerrard, and then being better after halftime too. Hopefully we can sort it out so we start quickly and blow teams away. 

Comments above show how far we have fallen!

Remember we are Glasgow Rangers.

He has steadied the ship but hardly convincing. Shit his pants against the tarriers and threw away two vital points.

I will judge him on trophies won.

🇬🇧🔴🔵🇬🇧

42 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

It’s a bit odd to be honest, some spells in games have been worse than Gio, but the results have come. Pleased with the job he’s doing.

Seem to remember a trend of being slow starters under Gerrard, and then being better after halftime too. Hopefully we can sort it out so we start quickly and blow teams away. 

When Gio came in those early goals stopped. We were playing terribly, but we stopped dropping points and we looked defensively sound. Then it all came to a shuddering halt after 8 games or so.

Bit worried it’s like deja vu here. We’ve reversed a lot of the poor stuff under Gio, we are winning games, but we aren’t very convincing. 

Fear this group will shit the bed again in late January-February like they have done time and time again after a good initial bounce.

Desperately need players in.

6 minutes ago, will2203 said:

He has steadied the ship but hardly convincing. Shit his pants against the tarriers and threw away two vital points.

🇬🇧🔴🔵🇬🇧

:lol:

Give over 

8 minutes ago, will2203 said:

🇬🇧🔴🔵🇬🇧

Screen_Shot_2021-04-21_at_2.15.25_PM.png

Its been a decent start for him with the deck pretty much stacked against him from the outset in terms of the squad and performance levels before he came in.

We have been far from perfect in terms of actual performances but you can clearly see the squad are fully behind him and bought into it all which is refreshing, I hope to christ he is backed in january and then heavily in the summer as if he isnt then nothing much will change in terms of larger results and our standing

16 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I get the impression he’s quite a ruthless bastard, which is exactly what we need. 

Definitely seeing a side that hints that, a side that you didn't see when he was merely a coach.

We know Beale is a good coach, but good coach doesn't mean good manager (ie. Ian Cathro). I'm glad that he seems to be showing a bit of steel and ruthlessness as those were 2x of my concerns on appointing him.

Still early days, but there appears to be a bit of an aura there with him. That intangible quality of aura is important for a Rangers manager, so we will see how it develops. I'm encouraged that he seems to get it as well.

Just now, will2203 said:

I have high standards and expectations W!

6 games in and it’s 5 wins and a draw. He didn’t shit the bed against that lot either. The subs at the end were wrong but only a month or so ago we would never have came back from a goal down against them and we would have dropped points away to Aberdeen and most likely against Hibs aswell.

Not exactly sure what your expectations are or how you think he could be doing any better currently, other than the error with subs in the old firm