Beale's Quick Change of Opinion.

Clemdog

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Big fan and can’t fault him so far at all. I had the impression he would be quite weak but you can tell listening to him that definitely isn’t the case.

Really pleasantly surprised tbh because I found the news we were after him to be whitey material initially 

A different version of what I've said. :lol: 

Beale is desperate to be a top manager and won't let board members get in his way he wants to bring success to us and wants to be a successful manager down in the Premier League or wherever he aims to be in the future.

I was on the fence with Beale and still am but he has gave this team a never give up attitude and I like it a lot. The footballs not been great but that's a hard thing to shift when the players have been playing a certain way and loss of form. Really hope he continues to bring good results and hopefully a couple of cups this season.

I don't know what he says to them at half time's but it certainly works.

He must read the games very well in the first 45 minutes, then tells them exactly where we're going wrong and what to do to correct it, that's what we need from a Manager / Coach.

Casting my mind back, the same happened on multiple occasions during Gerrards reign with Beale at his side.

The signs are good after an indifferent start to his tenure. We showed fight and determination to overcome Hibs and Aberdeen. Something we just never managed under Gio towards the end of his. Wins against Ross County and Motherwell weren't pretty, but that's when the defence started coming together. Credible performance against the scum....only losing to an 88th minute leveler. 

We have won 7points in 3 home games, only dropping 2 silly points against them. We have also win 9 out of 9 away to the sheep, Dundee Hibs and a tricky visit to Dingwall 2 days after Aberdeen away. That's not actually a bad half at all!! 

I'm sure performances will pick up with players returning from injury! All we can do is keep on winning. Keep it up Rangers!! 

:UK:

Think his and his management team have now assessed the squad and have drastically lowered their grading of them, which now goes against the general opinion of the boards grading of the squad. 

Posted before but I think Beale has called out Wilson and the shortlist he had for this window. Now I might be wrong but Wilson's contract is up this summer, if so he might not see another window after this one.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Think his and his management team have now assessed the squad and have drastically lowered their grading of them, which now goes against the general opinion of the boards grading of the squad. 

Posted before but I think Beale has called out Wilson and the shortlist he had for this window. Now I might be wrong but Wilson's contract is up this summer, if so he might not see another window after this one.

Thought Wilson would just be an employee, rather than on a contract. 

52 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

a lot of the players seem to be saying they absolutely hated gios training and the style he tried to implement 

When you look back at things like Roy Makaay telling Kent to keep it simple and tricks are for the circus in training, the safest environment for players to express themselves then I think its safe to assume that the training was boring.

Beale is completely different in that he believes in direct play in training, competition and just a much more fun environment, its no wonder the players seem to be buzzing a lot more about it now.