***** St. Johnstone vs Rangers - Scottish FA Cup *****

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Men Behind The Wire was class since we’re onto the songs

was the full loyalist roadshow, loving the young team bringing it to the fore again, its what 99% of our support are, it's the way we are, not just another club or hobbie, but Life.

Prefer going away than Ibrox for this reason.

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

was the full loyalist roadshow, loving the young team bringing it to the fore again, its what 99% of our support are, it's the way we are, not just another club or hobbie, but Life.

Prefer going away than Ibrox for this reason.

A sizeable amount, no doubt, but no way 99%.  A considerable minority (much more than 1%) of our support must vote SNP, and many more will have zero interest in or knowledge of Ulster Loyalism.  We're half of the west of Scotland after all.

42 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Absolutely justice for those people but others revelling in it is completely out of order.

So when the tabloids and front pages were reporting the sexual abuse at the BBC by the likes of Saville, or when Hollywood produced that movie spotlight about the sexual abuse by the Catholic church, or when we were getting documentary after documentary about Michael Jackson, was this all just people "reveling" in it? 

Sounding like a fucking tarrier apologist.

2 minutes ago, BelfastWillie said:

A sizeable amount, no doubt, but no way 99%.  A considerable minority (much more than 1%) of our support must vote SNP, and many more will have zero interest in or knowledge of Ulster Loyalism.  We're half of the west of Scotland after all.

I wouldnt know, I have no tarrier or snp social circles, all i know the young team that run about with us... and the UBs are full PUL, that`ll do for me. The songbook in recent weeks had given me much staunchness.

West of Scotland is half of nothing unlike Belfast Wullie where we are the minority now. Those bastards breed like rats for a reason.

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

So when the tabloids and front pages were reporting the sexual abuse at the BBC by the likes of Saville, or when Hollywood produced that movie spotlight about the sexual abuse by the Catholic church, or when we were getting documentary after documentary about Michael Jackson, was this all just people "reveling" in it? 

Sounding like a fucking tarrier apologist.

What has any of that got to do with singing songs about lying about about Larson Sutton and Hartson being sexually abused whilst playing at celtic?

Also can’t remember any fun songs about Michael Jackson abusing kids but if you find that acceptable then crack on

25 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

I wouldnt know, I have no tarrier or snp social circles, all i know the young team that run about with us... and the UBs are full PUL, that`ll do for me. The songbook in recent weeks had given me much staunchness.

West of Scotland is half of nothing unlike Belfast Wullie where we are the minority now. Those bastards breed like rats for a reason.

Yeah, but for your young team does it amount to anything  more than singing songs?  Songs like Daddy's Uniform make for cracking terrace anthems, but I suspect that a lot of those who get caught up with the singing, and the edgy naming of various Loyalist groupings, are 90 minute Loyalists.  We're a Protestant club, support-wise, and I'm proud of that, but I'd imagine most of our fan base are less enthused about certain traditions than you think.  

Having said that, I was at the game today, and did enjoy the singing more than I enjoyed the actual game!  Or the 25 minute queue for a pie. 

31 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

So it's ok for people to make movies and TV shows and sell papers talking about it whilst making money from it, but when Rangers fans sing about it it's awful?

What other platform do we have to remind the world that they have had a history of systematic abuse of children and have then concealed and denied it for years whilst sweeping it under the carpet?

You think superscoreboard will take a call on it? Think you can write in to the daily record and read it the next day? All we have is our voice, mental that cunts want to sensor us and sweep it yet somehow portray us as the bad ones.... especially "our own".

Very good post mate. 👍👏👏👏

6 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Thought I was alone in thinking that.

Was rife at Tannadice a couple of weeks ago as well.  Must be hundreds of Rangers fans in stands who were also sexually abused as kids having to listen to folk singing that.

Whys this cunt still here?

Should have been banned the moment he revealed he actually supports Airdrie. Why he’s still posting here pretending to be Rangers is beyond me

11 hours ago, BelfastWillie said:

I agree they must exist although I've personally never heard a Rangers fan admit to being nationalist scum.

I've often wondered what these individuals do at a game when we sing GSTK or Rule Brittania?  Go to the toilet? look at their shoes? Boo along with the opposition fans?