***** St. Johnstone vs Rangers - Scottish FA Cup *****

I saw the St Johnstone manager (with Graham Alexander) as I was walking to the game last night. He wont be too worried after that performance last night. I hope the "turmoil" within their fan base and having about 500 fans there will go in our favour and we win easily. A comfortable 0-2 imo

5 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Mclaughlin too.

Whos the b team keeper

Wright was the "3rd" keeper last night. Lewis Bud (I cant spell his surname) seems to play a lot for the B team. From what I've seen of him over the years I dont rate him 

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

I once signed a player called Pelly Ruddock Mpanzu on football manager 

You sound like you should be negotiating our transfers mate you’ll know absolutely how all this works and it’s everyone at Rangers that’s in the wrong.

Write up your cv 

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

You sound like you should be negotiating our transfers mate you’ll know absolutely how all this works and it’s everyone at Rangers that’s in the wrong.

Write up your cv 

Took Millwall into Europe with a team full of animal bastard thugs and won the FA Cup with Brentford but they sacked me the following season

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

Took Millwall into Europe with a team full of animal bastard thugs and won the FA Cup with Brentford but they sacked me the following season

Maybe not as qualified as others, did you just dive in and over pay for players to make sure you got them? 

Just now, RFC55 said:

Maybe not as qualified as others, did you just dive in and over pay for players to make sure you got them? 

No I went into the search function and made every player I signed have a minimum of 16 aggression, workrate and strength. Didn't cost much due to their low level if technical ability.

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

No I went into the search function and made every player I signed have a minimum of 16 aggression, workrate and strength. Didn't cost much due to their low level if technical ability.

Ffs man you’re good at this.

where would you search for our transfers mate with their being no search function for work rate and strength 

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

StJohnstoneFC_crest_new.png                        VS s-l500.jpg

Date / Time : 21 JAN 2023 - 5:30 PM

Venue McDiarmid Park

Televised : Rangers TV for VPN / Overseas Viewers and Viaplay for domestic viewers (subscription required).

Previous Result : St Johnstone 2:1 Rangers

Rangers Lineup : TBA

Previous Game Highlights:

Pre - Match Interviews / Press Conferences :

TBA

St Johnstone badge is contextually bigger than the Rangers badge which brings it from a 9.5 down to a 9 for match thread. Good effort but room for improvement.