*****The Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

8 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

I should know this but for some reason not sure, a red card today do you miss the final ? 

It probably depends on the nature of the red card. Its only a guess but I f its two yellows then it probably won't affect next week whereas if its a straight red for violent conduct I think the suspension starts immediately. 

Let's not worry about that though. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

If it wasn't Kamara, then it would have to be Sands because everyone else is missing. People moan without thinking about Plan B. 

I was just about to say the same thing. We don't have any midfielders, it's either Kamara or Sands at the moment.

1 minute ago, Somemightsay7 said:

This must be the first time in years we've got 4 strikers in the squad.

Loads of strikers now but no midfielders.

17 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Unlikely Tillman is just being rested, he'd have been on the bench if so. Hopefully just something minor.

Really want a few early goals so we can get minutes into the likes of Colak and Roofe and give some others a rest before next week.

He clearly took a sore one on the ankle but played on after it so I don’t think it’s serious, with the shite pitch today Beales probably decided it’s best just to leave him out, if it was anything serious Beale would have mentioned it at his press conference