Fuck the board

3 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

From what he is saying, and his actions - I can only conclude that Dave King is talking utter shite.

There is not a chance he'd not accept an offer that puts such a value on not only the club, but his shares.

He's fucking lying.

maybe just maybe he's heard of changes happening and the shares will soon be worth more

Just now, SteveEarle said:

Not wrong.

image.thumb.png.03cf61bfc1a4048c23e5c8584fb8c748.png

Well technically gerrard fucking off and the bad January last season cost us as our recruitment was poor.

so a mix of both.

however he is also lying, wanted 20p per share then 25p per share but has knocked back 40p per share :lol:

5 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Well technically gerrard fucking off and the bad January last season cost us as our recruitment was poor.

so a mix of both.

however he is also lying, wanted 20p per share then 25p per share but has knocked back 40p per share :lol:

The team has been stale for far longer than should've been allowed. The board is no doubt the same. King is divisive but he's not wrong with that particular statement. Anything that shakes the tree a bit is fine with me. Wilson leaving will hopefully be the start of freshening things up. The status quo is just not an option.

10 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

so a mix of both.

Do we know who offered the 40p per share mate?

22 hours ago, SteveEarle said:

Not wrong.

image.thumb.png.03cf61bfc1a4048c23e5c8584fb8c748.png

What advantage was squandered exactly? And how exactly was it squandered? 

To win a single title in over a decade we needed a build up to a tremendous peak with Stevie G's stock at his highest, some luck in the transfer market, a global pandemic, and a sellik largely self inflicted meltdown. 

Its a tough thing to face up to. But the stars aligned for us three years ago, for one year only. There was no advantage to be squandered. 

Typical pish from one of the many shysters that have darkened our doors for all too long now. 

22 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

What advantage was squandered exactly? And how exactly was it squandered? 

I'm assuming he meant a title winning side and the fact they were in utter turmoil. They quickly and successfully rebuild and we stood still thinking/hoping 55 was enough.

I did say he is divisive but clearly we should have tried to build on any momentum we had.

I also agree celtic completely imploded that season but that's not a popular opinion either.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a poor nights sleep, could not get the game out of my mind and how we just  crumbled after a fluke goal, what a weak as fuck mentality many of our players have with no pride in wearing our shirt it seems.

I am wondering how many of our board also had a poor night? 

My guess is very few, I am starting to think they are happy with 2nd place and if I am correct, that is going to be a huge problem going forward, because every successful organisation needs drive from the very top.

I am not sure our new chairman will make any difference, but unless he starts telling everyone that 2nd is not acceptable, and if they do not agree they should be looking for new employment, then it is going to be a long time before we see any change to this shit show. :sad:

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Had a poor nights sleep, could not get the game out of my mind and how we just  crumbled after a fluke goal, what a weak as fuck mentality many of our players have with no pride in wearing our shirt it seems.

My guess is very few, I am starting to think they are happy with 2nd place and if I am correct, that is going to be a huge problem going forward, because every successful organisation needs drive from the very top.

I am not sure our new chairman will make any difference, but unless he starts telling everyone that 2nd is not acceptable, and if they do not agree they should be looking for new employment, then it is going to be a long time before we see any change to this shit show. :sad:

Chairman said this was the strongest squad ever whilst that same squad were going one way to getting the manager the sack. Hes got money but hes not the guy to drive us onto being the force we should be.

We have a chief executive who doesn't really chief executive anything now unless Park Jr has left with his dad. 

We have a club secretary who leads us down multiple legal losses in court costing us 10s of millions. 

We have a director of finance who didn't even know about CL coefficient income and has been with us for decades despite financial mismanagement at every level.

Then we have a commercial and marketing director who,rightly or wrongly, rinses every single penny from the support whilst signing the club up to dodgy deals and willing to participate in the tarrier managers homecoming friendly.

It's a fucking shitshow, but we should be happy because they are doing the best for the club and be thankful they aren't named Craig Whyte, Charles Green or Mike Ashley..... 

42 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Chairman said this was the strongest squad ever whilst that same squad were going one way to getting the manager the sack. Hes got money but hes not the guy to drive us onto being the force we should be.

We have a chief executive who doesn't really chief executive anything now unless Park Jr has left with his dad. 

We have a club secretary who leads us down multiple legal losses in court costing us 10s of millions. 

We have a director of finance who didn't even know about CL coefficient income and has been with us for decades despite financial mismanagement at every level.

Then we have a commercial and marketing director who,rightly or wrongly, rinses every single penny from the support whilst signing the club up to dodgy deals and willing to participate in the tarrier managers homecoming friendly.

It's a fucking shitshow, but we should be happy because they are doing the best for the club and be thankful they aren't named Craig Whyte, Charles Green or Mike Ashley..... 

I don't think there is much to disagree with in what you say unfortunately. 

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

When you are guaranteed a sell out with season tickets no matter what a state our team is in or how far behind the scum we are then why would the cunts running the club lose sleep.

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

When you are guaranteed a sell out with season tickets no matter what a state our team is in or how far behind the scum we are then why would the cunts running the club lose sleep.

That is a very good point.

I don't want to be disrespectful to what they have done, but I have this fear that they are comfortable being 2nd, and that is not what most fans want or expect from the board, they need to have a drive and ambition to be getting back to winning the league.

I keep thinking that investment must be out there, but they do not want to look for it.