Ally McCoist wins pundit of the year

KingKirk

Great pundit, commentator and seems like a great bloke. Think he gets nervous watching us and can’t get into his rhythm as a commentator so don’t enjoy him doing that. Appreciate his attempts with us and never doubted that he wanted what was best for us but he’s back where he should be. 

44 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Same for me, there's a very good chance we won't see those scenes inside Ibrox again in our lifetime, it's something else making Euro finals but losing the way we did was horrific.

They’ll be back again soon since that Conference League exists, I’m confident.

58 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Because we lost in the final and it still hurts?

Each to their own but that night at Ibrox was up there with the best times of my life and no one will take that memory away from me and I’d imagine there’s thousands of others the same.

It’s obviously a matter of opinion and I’m not saying it should be that way but my own point of view is it doesn’t need to be mutually exclusive, the overriding joy of Leipzig at home I’ll cherish while also recognising Seville stings and probably always will. 

7 hours ago, Madina said:

Even my mum who hates football enjoys listening to "Super Ally" on punditry 😂 you can tell he loves the game and is made up to earn a living watching a sport he loves. Some man 

My boss doesn’t like football but knows everything that’s going on because he loves listening to Ally on talksport