*****The Official Rangers v Raith Rovers Match Thread*****

Just back from the game. It wasn’t fuckin great but to be expected against a team with 10 defenders. We should be creating more though. I thought Lundstum was poor again and Sakala and Colak were fuckin rotten. We need better up front. Anyway through to the semi final so we’ll done Rangers 

In the first half, I was calling out for our midfielders to get into the box. I should have used Arfield as an example. Forgot all about him tbh. Raskin, Cantwell & Lundstram were all too square.

Arfield needs to teach those runs when he passes the torch.

However, he replaced Kent today, so I suppose he was a front-three player when he scored.

27 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

Hopefully our fan media can ask them

Follow Follow have been removing threads stating the UB statement yet keeping the lying statement by the board. I think this proves what the fans are up against in terms of board and fan media.

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Follow Follow have been removing threads stating the UB statement yet keeping the lying statement by the board. I think this proves what the fans are up against in terms of board and fan media.

The fans by enlarge will see through the lies regardless m8.

5 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

It doesn't matter if you built it with your bare hands, the right of admission is reserved by the club at all times.

holy shit i thought with your initial post you where just fishing but you really are a dick

Ibrox was there long before they came along and will be long after they've departed this realm they are nothing more than glorified jannies

Just alright I suppose .

Seemed to be quite a few tourists around me who seemed to spend more time trying to attract Morelos's attention with a Colombian flag than watching the match .

Wee Huffy wasn't playing ball :lol:

17 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

holy shit i thought with your initial post you where just fishing but you really are a dick

Ibrox was there long before they came along and will be long after they've departed this realm they are nothing more than glorified jannies

If they don't want you admitted as it breaks their rules they don't have to let you in.  Go and protest outside Police HQ or somewhere else.  We're a football club trying to win trophies, we're not running an activist movement.  

16 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

We have a big summer ahead of us the last thing we need is more board turmoil and a few hundred fans with scruffy daubed bed sheets dictating the clubs strategy.  

We have a  big summer every summer. If the club's strategy remains to treat the support as an inconvenience, then they (and we as a club) are fucked.

2 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

If they don't want you admitted as it breaks their rules they don't have to let you in.  Go and protest outside Police HQ or somewhere else.  We're a football club trying to win trophies, we're not running an activist movement.  

and your support for the board that has brought us 2 trophies in 7 years is evident

fuck the board

19 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

We have a big summer ahead of us the last thing we need is more board turmoil and a few hundred fans with scruffy daubed bed sheets dictating the clubs strategy.  

Exactly. Just a pity that this executive board and recruitment team have been found wanting, at pretty much each and every turn.

Perhaps a bit of pressure on them is justified, given its largely their fault we are in need of such a big overhaul this summer?