*****The Official Scum v Rangers Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Spot on. A pattern is developing with Beale against the filth. Lose the semi final and hand them another treble and it cements it. He's not learning.  While we have to suffer continual domination from that filth,who are embarrassed in Europe year in year out. If they were the Scottish version of Man City it'd be bad enough but they are fucking dog shite and we continually come up short against them. Some of those imposters look like rabbits in headlights whenever they see a green and white top. 

If they are dog shite we’re currently the ground it drops on to.

Disgusting, embarrassing, unforgivable. 

Just now, Valance1690 said:

Never agreed with the narrative that they are miles ahead, they do the basics better than us and don't have to carry as many players 

The problem is I don't necessarily trust Beale/Wilson to make the decisions in the summer that we need

And we're now backed into a corner where if we lose at the end of the month the pressure on Beale (right or wrong) will be massive already.

12 points and a potential treble is miles.

We need a rebuild ffs.

It's this kind of delusion that has held us back with folk pretending we are neck and neck with them. They play pish and beat us. 

4 minutes ago, rossco87 said:

Today really highlighted what we need to sort going forward. Our front 3 didn’t cause them any real problems from open play.

Yet again we get ourselves into good counter attacking positions and thanks to poor decision making / ability we don’t even get a shot away.

Morelos - not going to be the player he once was for us

Kent - doesn’t contribute enough and consistently in the wrong place / makes the wrong decision

Sakala - not good enough to be a starting regular

Wright - at present only thing going for him is he is home grown

Colak - think the fact we are chasing the game and it takes so long for him to come on tells us what Beal thinks about him

Roofe - can’t be relied on

We need to get a new front line & backups as that is our real weakness

Our two centre backs were excellent today eh?

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If we get beat in semi then his position should be untenable.

Since 55 he’d have overseen them winning 5 out of 6 trophies.

I won't say untenable but anyone thinking he won't come under immense pressure if we lose AGAIN to them are kidding themselves on. 

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Agree. I'll take a bit of shite for this but I can SLIGHTLY cut Walsh some slack because under the VAR remit it has to be a clear and obvious error from the referee on the pitch for VAR to ask him to have a look at it. That said I think that Clancy should have been asked to look at it again.

Defence fucked the game though. Goldson plays today and we win. Davies was shocking but Souttar had a decent game for 99% of it with the 1% obviously being that 1 attempted pass back and another pass that went astray in the second half which went unpunished. I hope our fans realise how much game time Souttar has had which gives him a bit of an out. I think he probably fucked the pass but he also maybe thought that McGregor was in a more advanced position and only games together will help him build up that understanding.

Tbf to Souttar. It was a shocking pass but almost every keeper in the league would have at least got to the pass first. Not used to playing with a gk that can’t move.

Thought the pass in from Jack was poor. Jack has to show more quality and be much braver. Playing a backwards pass to your CB under pressure is such a cop out 

Just now, OrangeRab said:

Tbf to Souttar. It was a shocking pass but almost every keeper in the league would have at least got to the pass first. Not used to playing with a gk that can’t move.

Thought the pass in from Jack was poor. Jack has to show more quality and be much braver. Playing a backwards pass to your CB under pressure is such a cop out 

Ryan Jack’s full game is copping out, another one who needs let go 

Pathetic again to not take anything from that.

They we’re dreadful today with misplaced passes yet we couldn’t take advantage yet somehow manage to keep them in the game and give them atleast 2 goals to make it hard for ourselves.

With the exception of the errors I can’t lay to much fault on the team - Pressed better and had them on the ropes.

We know we need better players in certain positions all over the park but the gap isn’t that big after todays showing and we must take some belief that we can win at the end of the month.

Im not sure how we haven’t come away with something today for all the effort - It’s going to hurt for a period

The league was already gone but I wanted a marker put down for the rest of the season and we need to get it rite in the summer window…

Just now, OrangeRab said:

Jack had a few unneccesary backwards passes in the game that I thought in the match thread would have taken a lot more criticism had it been Lundstram playing the exact same passes.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

12 points and a potential treble is miles.

We need a rebuild ffs.

It's this kind of delusion that has held us back with folk pretending we are neck and neck with them. They play pish and beat us. 

We were miles behind Rodgers team, they pumped everybody, including us, for 2 seasons straight, they're nowhere near as good as they were then and we're nowhere near as bad.

Course we need a rebuild and that's the point, I don't trust Beale or Wilson to do that rebuild. Beale is too friendly and got his mates in that changing room & Wilson doesn't have a fucking clue

1 hour ago, GA1972 said:

Souttar error is bad but you see them happen 

Ben Davies one though, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like that before. If I done something that utterly incompetent in my job I’d be out the door sharpish 

Soutar and Davies are a legacy of our worst summer transfer window since Pedro was singing Pena and Herrera 

We fucking gift wrapped that 3 points today. Until we get some nastiness about our squad We are forever doomed to put up with their pish. Ref was awful. But we should expect that. Our players need to know the fight they are in every match.

We went one nil up. There was fuck all wrong with that goal.

Wonder how the other mob would have coped with being a goal down?

Just now, Moody Blue said:

its inevitable mate, you can win all the league games you want, if you can't beat them, you put yourself under pressure.

i get that but you have to look at the context, a good disallowed goal and two school boy errors thats outwith his control mate. Beale done his job today, clancy, souter, davies never done theirs. they were two really bad mistakes. Beale was always getting a free hit this season. he came in 9 points behind.  IMO there is much difference between the two. Beale with build his own team and get rid of the shite next year. thats when he will be judged. 

8 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

He's had enough time to show us something, I know Beale ain't going anywhere but we'll have the same crap next season with new players.

We took the game to them today, aggressively at their place, with no fans.

Clancy cheated us out of an opener.

2 CHs don't make those errors we don't lose today.

Double figure no of players will change this summer and if we replace them with the quality of the only 2 players Beale has signed we'll be far stronger.

Likely same folk that wanted Gerrard out too early now fucked off with Beale far too soon. Impatient loyal.

Gifting them two stupid goals, a corrupt refereeing decision costing us a goal and farting about when attacling in their box cost us that game. It was winnable and we didn't rise to the occasion.