*****The Official Rangers v St Mirren Match Thread*****

11 hours ago, The Beast said:

We have to keep a squad so can't let everyone go even if half a dozen new faces come in.  Players like Jack and Arfield and even Souttar would potentially continue to be decent back up squad players without being first picks.

Not really Rangers diehards but as close as we will get, suspect all 3 will be here next season. 70% Arfield.

16 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

Think people are going a bit OTT with Davies. He was playing well until a couple of weeks ago

I would say he was average over the last few weeks and there’s been nothing stand out about him apart from his mistakes last week and yesterday. 

On 14/04/2023 at 23:01, MacBoyd said:

He's been here a year and done absolutely nothing positive 

He has not played as often as most fans would like and what we did see of him (LC game, Motherwell away), imo he was impressive. More direct going forward than Borna, and more solid defensively than Borna.

21 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

Think people are going a bit OTT with Davies. He was playing well until a couple of weeks ago

I liked him as he was stable. Didn't stand out doing anything good or bad, which is what you want on a centre half.

My issue is that he has made a mistake and then let it affect him and its led to others. Suggests he isn't a strong character/winner. And a lack or character and winning mentality is exactly what the problem has been for this team.