*****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

4 hours ago, Professor_Chang said:

We'll still give him a new deal.

Final straw for me. Jack is absolutely no use to us whatsoever. Particularly next season when the filth will be playing to overtake us on the trophy count. A waste of a wage. Time to say buh bye. 

1 hour ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Final straw for me. Jack is absolutely no use to us whatsoever. Particularly next season when the filth will be playing to overtake us on the trophy count. A waste of a wage. Time to say buh bye. 

He is a good player and gives his all. Usually plays well in big games too.

He can't keep match fit and his age will exacerbate future fitness issus.

We really need younger, fitter players. 

45 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I know the league is over for us but I will take huge satisfaction if we hammer the sheep shaggers.

Be disappointed if we don't beat them by at least 2 goals rbh. They are shit. 

By their (sheepie) standards, they are on form and going for it come Sunday. I have read that the game is a sell out, if so fair do's to the mutton molesters for filling their stadium for the first time in 20 odd years if it actually happens, (no doubt several thousand empty seats will be disguised as empty seats), and if the stadium is full, will create a cracking atmosphere for what is to us in league winning terms is a meaningless game.

However, the game is not meaningless in the sense that we want to win every game we play, we want to keep things positive going into the Semi Final, and the fact that we actually hate these mutton molesting Scumfuckers. Meant in the respect of course that Sheepie FC is not our main rival by any sort of measure, and that while we hate you, it comes nowhere near to the intensity of the way we despise the scum from the Piggery.

3 - 1 Rangers, Buffalo x2.

McCrorie

Tav  Soutar  Davies Yilmaz( not fit, imagine)

Cantwell   raskin   lowry( if fit)

Sakala          lovelace           matundo

Last chance saloon for matundo, 7 games to save his Rangers career imo.

Concentrate on next season.

10 hours ago, BookWorm said:

A convincing win here please Beale. Thank you.

it has to be. beale has to be making a statement about how he wants us to play and the contempt he has towards the rest of the league that's what make's a league winning manager, he has to demolish the sheep

if its another close game and theres just a free kick or so in it, it will piss off a lot of people

12 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Should give him a pay as you play deal. And it should be on the basis he doesn't play for Scotland again as well.

14 hours ago, superallysbears said:

Get Jack to fuck, cunt should retire, no fucking good along with the others that can't stay fit, fucking chase the lot of them, scunnered.

What a cunt for being injured.

Possibly worth considering when we look at our medical department in relation to players’ injuries e.g. Lawrence, we will criticise them, but with Jack, for example, it’s solely down to him.

22 minutes ago, left winger said:

Possibly worth considering when we look at our medical department in relation to players’ injuries e.g. Lawrence, we will criticise them, but with Jack, for example, it’s solely down to him.

Not his fault, but he’s no use to us like this. 

16 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Not his fault, but he’s no use to us like this. 

Not when he’s injured, no. But no player is. But I’d give him another year, on less money than he’s on just now - that would reflect his injury issues. And if he can give us the same amount of appearances as he has this season, and potentially help to bring on a younger midfielder with his attributes it’ll be money well spent.

Folk actually wanting to give a player who’s 31 with a horrific injury record a new deal is madness, why do some never just want to move on? 

He had some good games when Beale returned it was “ if he can stay fit untill end of season he gets a new deal” now he’s out for what could be rest of the season it’s give him a new deal on pay as you play or some other nonsense 😂

1 hour ago, left winger said:

Footballers get injured I get it, Jack ain't worth the bother though,  a few games here and there then back on the treatment table, that's his career as a footballer, club need to start getting value for money.

7 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

McCrorie

Tav  Soutar  Davies Yilmaz( not fit, imagine)

Cantwell   raskin   lowry( if fit)

Sakala          lovelace           matundo

Last chance saloon for matundo, 7 games to save his Rangers career imo.

Concentrate on next season.

🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, left winger said:

Not when he’s injured, no. But no player is. But I’d give him another year, on less money than he’s on just now - that would reflect his injury issues. And if he can give us the same amount of appearances as he has this season, and potentially help to bring on a younger midfielder with his attributes it’ll be money well spent.

It's not just about salary. Not that we even know how much he's on or what he should be offered.

It's about squad numbers and Beale has stated he wants a reduced number which makes all players more likely involved in the first team or subs more regularly. Less players, but more of those who have the capability of covering multiple roles he said. He spoke aboit having too many players now as wed to cover for too many injured players.  Having a guy fit only 50% of the time doesn't fit into that strategy where accepting less rather than more from an individual is acceptable. 

Fwiw I was all for Jack getting another year, if he stayed fit til the summer. He just can't stay fit and I'd have no issues using his salary elsewhere.

21 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Footballers get injured I get it, Jack ain't worth the bother though,  a few games here and there then back on the treatment table, that's his career as a footballer, club need to start getting value for money.

Over 30 appearances this season isn’t ‘a few games here and there’.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's not just about salary. Not that we even know how much he's on or what he should be offered.

It's about squad numbers and Beale has stated he wants a reduced number which makes all players more likely involved in the first team or subs more regularly. Less players, but more of those who have the capability of covering multiple roles he said. He spoke aboit having too many players now as wed to cover for too many injured players.  Having a guy fit only 50% of the time doesn't fit into that strategy where accepting less rather than more from an individual is acceptable. 

Fwiw I was all for Jack getting another year, if he stayed fit til the summer. He just can't stay fit and I'd have no issues using his salary elsewhere.

While a fan of Jack, and would be happy to see him stay, that makes a fair amount of sense. I think the ‘accepting less rather than more’ rather depressingly sums up our club, players and support to a degree. Me included, as well, tbh 😞

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

That's more than I thought for this season TBF, but if you look back over the course then he's been injured for periods every season.

Must admit I was a bit surprised myself. Yeah, he has had periods out every season, though. Annoying as fuck for everyone - I think we’re much better with a fully fit Ryan Jack.