General Transfer Talk

Broxi

49 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

Don’t mind getting Bosman on some squad roles. Butland was a real prospect a few years ago, not old for a GK either. Could be great business.

I'd rather a bosman on all deals tbh and save us big transfer fees, though that's not really possible as it restricts options.

But I don't care if starters / squad are free / cost transfer as it doesn't really matter, its about that player's quality.

If Morelos gets his head squared and fitness sorted he could be the same player that costs his next club £0 whereas could have been sold a year ago for multi millions.

9 minutes ago, Broxi said:

On the face of it we’re doing smart business but at the same time none of the 4 players who have signed or look to be signing really excite me that much. The most exciting is Sterling who at the end of the day may just be a backup. 

Have question marks over Butland and Cifuentes, and Dowell is meh. The real test will be in the front 3 though. 

beale will be upset to hear that 

51 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

Bradley Dack released by Blackburn. Dunno if we need another midfielder but he was always a tidy player.

Fat, reality tv wannabe. Will go down the divisions and become a nothing player.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Butland in the next 24 hours then? 

Good signing but I think he will have a battle on his hands with McCrorie. We do need a settled #1.

Any other free signings from England?

Is Butland not in the FA cup squad?

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Butland in the next 24 hours then? 

Good signing but I think he will have a battle on his hands with McCrorie. We do need a settled #1.

Any other free signings from England?

Butland after the fa cup is over

We won't annouce Butland till after the FA Cup final. Its just common sense. If we had a big game and our players were getting annouced they were leaving before it there would be loads of moans and groans.