General Transfer Talk

Broxi

11 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

So what part of kents stats had you thinking that giving him a wage rise for 2 years wad financially worth it lol

We’ve been through this 😂. The ones from 2 and 3 seasons ago (and his Europa league form). For 0 transfer fee. But if he’s going to play like this year then not worth it. Pretty done with him after the OF. Head is long gone

28 minutes ago, gazza87 said:

Knew as soon as I saw the news Phil Jones was leaving Man Utd someone would be straight on here suggesting we sign him. This place never disappoints. Surely I don’t have to explain what an awful shout that is?

Phil Jones has been responsible for less goals than Harry Maguire this season.

4 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Imagine the shithoussery. Do we know how he has done in France?

16 games, 0 goals, 0 assists

Very few minutes in those 16 games, always off the bench and for not long either. Hasn't got on the pitch in the last 10 games

5 minutes ago, Broxi said:

16 games, 0 goals, 0 assists

Very few minutes in those 16 games, always off the bench and for not long either. Hasn't got on the pitch in the last 10 games

Thank fuck Wilson is gone. He would be all over that.

3 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

What point was he the best defender in world football just out of interest? 

Around 2015 he was very highly regarded. 

Ferguson put pressure on him with his line about him but he was a solid performer and could have walked into any team.

Screenshot_20230516-173722.png

Screenshot_20230516-173647.png

11 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

2012-2014

Come on, man. Phil Jones was good for a while but at no point was he the best defender in the world. Never won any personal accolades (player of the month, team of the season, anything UEFA related). 

2 hours ago, gazza87 said:

Knew as soon as I saw the news Phil Jones was leaving Man Utd someone would be straight on here suggesting we sign him. This place never disappoints. Surely I don’t have to explain what an awful shout that is?

Mate ffs....if you think @ForeverAndEver is being serious then I think you need a lie down:lol:

5 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Come on, man. Phil Jones was good for a while but at no point was he the best defender in the world. Never won any personal accolades (player of the month, team of the season, anything UEFA related). 

Don't talk pish. Broke up the Ferdinand and Vidic partnership and sent Pique on his way. It's not even debatable.