General Transfer Talk

Broxi

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Vidmar on FF is saying the forward we want is Piroe but predicts a jelavic esq saga. 

Looks like a proper centre forward there although, to be fair, Colak would have stuck away most of those chances.

Maybe play them both like Trevor Whymark / Paul Mariner type strike force.

Appreciate that some of you might need to google them 

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Sssshhh ffs!

Haha good point. 

Just don't want to get my hopes up. 

Is this vidmar guy reliable or is he going to leave me gutted ? Lol

That piroe on paper is the same lol 

The profile of the players we are looking at is very encouraging

Agile, athletic, modern players. I'd imagine alot of this work will have been done before beale came in but no doubt he is rubber stamping it. 

Feels very similar to how we built the squad under Gerrard. Plus I have full faith in beale that he can get them playing. Once they are here 

59 minutes ago, cameron1873 said:

The profile of the players we are looking at is very encouraging

Agile, athletic, modern players. I'd imagine alot of this work will have been done before beale came in but no doubt he is rubber stamping it. 

Feels very similar to how we built the squad under Gerrard. Plus I have full faith in beale that he can get them playing. Once they are here 

Energy and out working the opposition seems to be a big part of what Beale wants. Noticed how much more unfit our players were after he left

18 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Energy and out working the opposition seems to be a big part of what Beale wants. Noticed how much more unfit our players were after he left

Huge preseason ahead needed to get the fitness levels back to where they were before Gio came in.

9 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

It's not exactly claiming we will sign Moura I've only see what's posted here but being offered him isn't beyond the realms of belief.

I can only think of two Brazilians we have signed, plus Jardel's girlfriend etched in my brain.