Colts Lose On Penalties

Elfideldo

2 hours ago, Elfideldo said:

My report on last night's Glasgow Cup Final

https://rfcyouths.wordpress.com/2023/05/11/colts-lose-on-penalties/

Has the likes of McAusland and Ure regressed from last season or is is more of a team reversal from how they performed in the B set up?

Didn’t see the game last night and more interested in your opinion rather than the car crash game thread.

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

Pathetic.

boy follows the youths all over and doesn’t just post on the big matches.

posts blogs from the u12s or so right up to b team. Bit of a wanky post 

I was initially joking, but he can put his stuff in the b team thread, or in the match day thread if the games he's covering are already being talked about. 

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Or you just don’t bother opening the thread he creates if it bothers you that much.

Or he posts in the threads that already exist for the things he's fucking covering.

Look at the state of you all, sarcasm doesn't convey very well, but as I've said, I was initially joking and it wasn't a massive deal.

You've all made it a massive deal.

2 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

I was initially joking, but he can put his stuff in the b team thread, or in the match day thread if the games he's covering are already being talked about. 

He does this with every match, because some on here only bother when it’s a big youth match he covers them all, sometimes 3 or 4 a day.

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Or he posts in the threads that already exist for the things he's fucking covering.

Look at the state of you all, sarcasm doesn't convey very well, but as I've said, I was initially joking and it wasn't a massive deal.

You've all made it a massive deal.

Doubled down

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

He does this with every match, because some on here only bother when it’s a big youth match he covers them all, sometimes 3 or 4 a day.

I've seen all his posts, and appreciate what he does 👍🏻 my comment was a joke, even done a wee laughing face to convey that point.

Alas, sarcasm doesn't wash well on the internet and now people are calling me cunt, pathetic and all sorts.

Yous aw blew this shite up, no me.

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

I've seen all his posts, and appreciate what he does 👍🏻 my comment was a joke, even done a wee laughing face to convey that point.

Alas, sarcasm doesn't wash well on the internet and now people are calling me cunt, pathetic and all sorts.

Yous aw blew this shite up, no me.

Think you owe him an apology

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Ironic considering you're thick as fuck.

What you piping up for? Didn't I hand your arse enough to you the other day?

I've already stated I meant no offence to @Elfideldo, if he was genuinely in anyway offended by my comment I'll apologise to him.

Then there's you @GabrielTomato supposed to be an admin, acting like king dickhead keeping a needless argument going.

Grow up.