*****The Official Hibs v Rangers Match Thread*****

First signs of McCrorie being a bit inconsistent, but has still done well. Want a new No1 in the summer, but McCrorie is number 2 now.

I rate Ridvan, he should be the new first choice left back.

Hagi is just miles off it, bring on next seasons player of the year for the second half.

Lundstrum slows play down too much.

I really think we should be trying to get Nisbet in the summer. Very good movement and technique. Would be a useful squad player who I honestly think would suit us more than Colak.

Calling for us to replace Tav should become a banning offence on this site. I know all the way through the summer cunts will still be wanting him replaced.

3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I think he mostly looks good but obviously a lot of development left and we haven't seen nearly enough games from him yet to properly judge.

The thing is Borna gets slaughtered on here (rightly so) for regularly letting his man run off him in the exact same way that Yilmaz done there.

Yilmaz never let him run off him (was never marking him in the first place)  . Yilmaz was standing in an acre of space out left waiting for a ball to be played to him . We fucked about in the middle then lost it .His wee legs were going like the clappers to try and get back .He is guilty of expecting a pass and not having longer legs .

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Why has Hagi regressed, he looked like a great prospect when he arrived, aren’t our coaches are supposed to improve them.

He was already very slow, injury can’t have helped that 

Helander will be doing 100 metre sprints against him for money soon he’s getting that slow 

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

First signs of McCrorie being a bit inconsistent, but has still done well. Want a new No1 in the summer, but McCrorie is number 2 now.

Hagi is just miles off it, bring on next seasons player of the year for the second half.

I really think we should be trying to get Nisbet in the summer. Very good movement and technique. Would be a useful squad player who I honestly think would suit us more than Colak.

Calling for us to replace Tav should become a banning offence on this site. I know all the way through the summer cunts will still be wanting him replaced.

Nisbet is a tarrier bastard as bad as OHalloran was and should never be anywhere near us.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Josh Campbell always looks better than Nisbet and Youan as he's more direct. Clever ball by Nisbet all the same.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

:lol: I missed your post on it but I thought the exact same at the first cross. It's the nature of the forum mate.

Who’s called for a new no.1? He didn’t quite get to 2 crosses. But he’s been decent other than that. Did brilliant to sweep one ball over the top that would have been a goal any other game this season. And would much rather our gk came to try and punched crosses than allowed tap ins

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Let a player who nearly cost us a goal and can't control a ball or stay on his feet stay on just because he needs minutes?

Nah sorry that's mental

His value is plummeting with every minute. He shouldn't be playing for us again. Get his agent out to Turkey and see who wants to sell some shirts.

Wouldn't be unhappy if Lowry came on but I think we're comfortable enough in the game to carry Hagi and see if he can play his way into the game.

It looks like mainly a fitness/sharpness thing to me and we'll only see if he can improve if he gets minutes.

If Beale tells us he's one of the players we're moving on then fair enough about not playing for us again at that point.

We've been ok. If we weren't 1-0 up we'd be a bit more concerned as we've not really created much again. We do really well getting up to the final third bud just lack options then. Not sure if that's down to system or individuals or both.

Some good possession football at times and moving well back and forward as a unit.

Just now, mick1271 said:

Yilmaz never let him run off him (was never marking him in the first place)  . Yilmaz was standing in an acre of space out left waiting for a ball to be played to him . We fucked about in the middle then lost it .His wee legs were going like the clappers to try and get back .He is guilty of expecting a pass and not having longer legs .

Aware it was on the break as I'm sure it was Hagi who lost the ball at the edge of their box but despite Yilmaz wanting the pass his primary job is as a defender and he needs to be positionally aware so that if we do lose the ball his wee legs don't need to go like the clappers tro try and get back. Like I said earlier Borna gets slaughtered on here for the same thing.