*****The Official Hibs v Rangers Match Thread*****

Now he has the OF win on his record id like to see beale try something different, 3 at the back and 2 up top, just something new, just to see if we can adapt when required 

Would be good to see 2 up top especially if its absolute pacey fluid, constantly moving, bastards as defenders wont know what the fuck to do

7 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Now he has the OF win on his record id like to see beale try something different, 3 at the back and 2 up top, just something new, just to see if we can adapt when required 

Would be good to see 2 up top especially if its absolute pacey fluid, constantly moving, bastards as defenders wont know what the fuck to do

What 2 is he going to play up top? Please dont say Morelos

11 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The old firm was almost at times two up top with Cantwell as a false 9. We dominated the midfield with this set up. I'm hoping to see more of the newer guys and youngsters. Let's see Yilmaz build for next season. Souttar get a run and hopefully the likes of Lowry and Lovelace.

Same team as Saturday until the end of the season imo

Then in an ideal world the likes of Matondo and Sakala could be told goodbye forever along with a load of the other dross we aren’t playing anymore. 

Appreciate both those players will probably unfortunately be here until at least the end of next season though 

I would really like to see Hagi (fitness withstanding) receive as much pitch time as possible for the duration. 

The young guys, Lovelace, Rice, Devine and Lowry should be in the plans as well...extensively.

All I read and heard last week was they should not be heavily implemented due to the OF being a 'special match', fair.

No excuses this week nor forward to season coda.

Brave formations, and brave placements should be the call. 

The actual result of these matches is immaterial to anything other than the knowledge, and experience gleaned from them.

6 minutes ago, Tao said:

I would really like to see Hagi (fitness withstanding) receive as much pitch time as possible for the duration. 

The young guys, Lovelace, Rice, Devine and Lowry should be in the plans as well...extensively.

All I read and heard last week was they should not be heavily implemented due to the OF being a 'special match', fair.

No excuses this week nor forward to season coda.

Brave formations, and brave placements should be the call. 

The actual result of these matches is immaterial to anything other than the knowledge, and experience gleaned from them.

Rice has not long turned 16 and Devine isn't going to make it here.

3 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Rice has not long turned 16 and Devine isn't going to make it here.

He is old enough to be paid for his services. Then he is old enough to be evaluated as many have done it at that age.

Devine isn't going to make it...fair enough...but I would like to make extra sure.

Perhaps staff agree.

19 minutes ago, Tao said:

He is old enough to be paid for his services. Then he is old enough to be evaluated as many have done it at that age.

Devine isn't going to make it...fair enough...but I would like to make extra sure.

Perhaps staff agree.

I really like Rice and hope to see him feature between now and end of the season. Would judge it on Sunday depending on how the game is going though.

3 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Yes. this is the time to try thing Beales realised now he cant rely on some players who he previously played.

Fast and fluids the way to go.