Bad Robot

1 hour ago, bobbyrussell said:

I'm in my 70's now and have been to see us in 2 European finals, Barcelona and Manchester, I watched on the television 2 other European finals, Nuremberg and Seville , I honestly think I'll not see us in another final again, hope I'm wrong.

Like most other people I knew Ramsey was going to miss his penalty, I just knew it. Kents miss still goes over in my mind all the time 

Could imagine us getting to the third tier final. The conference league 

10 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

I did think there was a bit of over confidence and under estimating in regards to Frankfurt going into the game from our support  

they were poor domestically but they absolutely got to that final on Merit too. Topping their group and beating Betis , Barca and West Ham on route . 

Yeah I mean you're not wrong they also had an awesome run.

I thought the same too after Manchester and Seville. But with the introduction of the conference too I think surely it’s not beyond us in the next 10 years to get to atleast the conference or Europa agin. 

one year in the Europa finish 3rd and your in the conference playoff. Got to fancy your chances at that at-least 

Cant watch cant think about

Same as Manchester 

Greatest days of my life

Took my boy to Manchester 

Took booth my boy and girl to Seville 

Best and worst days of my life.

Only Marseille away comes close as i was too young 

1 minute ago, Blacky Bear said:

Cant watch cant think about

Same as Manchester 

Greatest days of my life

Took my boy to Manchester 

Took booth my boy and girl to Seville 

Best and worst days of my life.

Only Marseille away comes close as i was too young 

Was this your entry to apply for poet laureate? 

As I said, it's only the here and now that really matters at this club.

Unlike some tinpot teams like Hibs, StMirren, Aberdeen etc. Who can win something and dine off it for 2 or 3 years. We can't (although there is an argument we done that after 55).

Even if we win or lose a treble and a European Cup, come the next game it doesn't really matter a flying fuck.

The next game for Rangers is always the most important. Regardless of what happened previously.

On 19/05/2023 at 11:38, bobbyrussell said:

I'm in my 70's now and have been to see us in 2 European finals, Barcelona and Manchester, I watched on the television 2 other European finals, Nuremberg and Seville , I honestly think I'll not see us in another final again, hope I'm wrong.

Like most other people I knew Ramsey was going to miss his penalty, I just knew it. Kents miss still goes over in my mind all the time 

At least you were in Barcelona mate - cant be many on rangersmedia that were there 👍🏻

I think european conference league would be well acheivable 1 day personally.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Well the Roma fans now know exactly how we felt last year. 1-1 after extra time, lost on pens to Seville.

At half time they looked firmly in control of this match aswell. Ya

I’m really happy about that and was also my first thought

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

I’m really happy about that and was also my first thought

During the game I was envious of the stadium capacity compared to Seville. 65k compared to 42.5K.  That would have made some difference to thousands of bears who never got a ticket.

3 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Well the Roma fans now know exactly how we felt last year. 1-1 after extra time, lost on pens to Seville.

At half time they looked firmly in control of this match aswell.

Last 3 have went to penalties 

Man U v Villarreal the year before us finished about 46-45 on penalties or something