Welcome to Rangers: Kieran Dowell

Loyal72

14 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Underwhelming but have to trust the managers judgement, small sample size but his recruitment so far has added significant quality.

Were you excited or underwhelmed when Cantwell signed. A geuine  question as I knew nothing of Cantwell when he signed and therefore couldnt  get excited. Likewise I know nothing of this guy so will need to just wait and see what develops. 

1 minute ago, Brubear said:

Were you excited or underwhelmed when Cantwell signed. A geuine  question as I knew nothing of Cantwell when he signed and therefore couldnt  get excited. Likewise I know nothing of this guy so will need to just wait and see what develops. 

Excited.

7 minutes ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

5 goals and 3 assists in 23 games from midfield I'm the premier League last season, decent goal return in the championship as well

Championship mate

Well they were in the Prem last season, but 5 goals and 3 assists is from the Championship this season 

49 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Not gonna pretend I’m buzzing about this signing, not one I would’ve made if I’m Beale.

But more than willing to give him a chance, I’ve been completely wrong about new signings before (Sone Aluko) if Dowell could have a similar impact I’d be absolutely delighted.

As an Arfield replacement, I think he's a good signing. For someone who's starting most weeks, not so much.