Ridvan Yilmaz

1 minute ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Still haven’t figured out if Yilmaz is actually decent or if he’s just so highly rated among a section of our support simply because he’s not Barisic.

I think it’s partly because he clearly has the ability to go past a man and is very aggressive going forward. He offers something that Barisic doesn’t in terms of how direct his passing is and even plays quite a narrow game which compliments our system.

Defensively though?

Not seen anything yet to convince me he’s better than Borna. He might actually be weaker.

Barisic is the one Rangers player that I can't go, mainly because I think he could offer so much more. 

I remember him for Osijek with the head bandage on and he looked the type that would run through brickwalls, now it seems he wants off the park if he has the slightest knock. 

Yilmaz just has nothing about him, A heavy shite Luke Shaw. He is that poor I would still rather Barisic 

9 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Still haven’t figured out if Yilmaz is actually decent or if he’s just so highly rated among a section of our support simply because he’s not Barisic.

This is what I keep thinking. Ive not seen much from the boy to get over excited about imo but people have been raving about him. Defo time to move on from barisic whatever happens

11 minutes ago, rangersross said:

I’m not confident either will be at the level we need this season so we need to sell one of them to make space for another LB. I’d rather it was Barisic, because Yilmaz is far more likely to improve, but Ridvan will be easier to sell. 

Keep Yilmaz and sell Ridvan then. 

56 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

Barisic is the one Rangers player that I can't go, mainly because I think he could offer so much more. 

I remember him for Osijek with the head bandage on and he looked the type that would run through brickwalls, now it seems he wants off the park if he has the slightest knock. 

Yilmaz just has nothing about him, A heavy shite Luke Shaw. He is that poor I would still rather Barisic 

He's pretty small, I don't think he'd be heavy at all. 

Yilmaz makes mistakes but keeps on trying, can beat a player and is generally quick at moving the ball. 

Barisic makes mistakes, stops trying / wants off the pitch, passes backwards when he’s within 4 meters of a player and is slow at moving the ball. 

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

You really do like the attention. I've been watching us before your dad beat the dog up the stair.

Says the fucking crybaby who literally posts the opposite to everyone else just to have a cry 

Doubt that btw, you’d have to be some age for that to be the case and if it is true then I am praying for a harsh winter 

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Says the fucking crybaby who literally posts the opposite to everyone else just to have a cry 

Doubt that btw, you’d have to be some age for that to be the case and if it is true then I am praying for a harsh winter 

Is this the best you have. Must try harder must be a phrase so often heard in life for you. 

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Sterling said he can play LB I would like to have seen him play some minutes there yesterday surely can’t be any worse than Borna and Yilmaz ?

“Competition is fierce” 🤣

Beale worries me sometimes with his car sales man shite 

Same. Needs a good start. 

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Sterling said he can play LB I would like to have seen him play some minutes there yesterday surely can’t be any worse than Borna and Yilmaz ?

“Competition is fierce” 🤣

Beale worries me sometimes with his car sales man shite 

We have good players but we seem to be playing them all over the place. We wont win things till we sort out both fullback positions.

Beales tactics mean our weakest areas are the ones exposed the most.

42 minutes ago, Smile said:

We have good players but we seem to be playing them all over the place. We wont win things till we sort out both fullback positions.

Beales tactics mean our weakest areas are the ones exposed the most.

Left side of defence is what needs sorted asap that’s what will cost us the league if not addressed. Tav will eventually be replaced in the next season or two hopefully by Sterling,  The right side with Tav Sterling Goldson and Soutter is stronger then our left side options. Between now and January window we need to try get in a first choice LB and CB 

I think once the boy comes in from LAFC mid to forward we’ll be strong.

Was a pish pre season but we get a good start on Saturday it will be quickly forgotten 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Left side of defence is what needs sorted asap that’s what will cost us the league if not addressed. Tav will eventually be replaced in the next season or two hopefully by Sterling,  The right side with Tav Sterling Goldson and Soutter is stronger then our left side options. Between now and January window we need to try get in a first choice LB and CB 

I think once the boy comes in from LAFC mid to forward we’ll be strong.

Was a pish pre season but we get a good start on Saturday it will be quickly forgotten 

Both fullback positions are easy targets both need changes.

I don't know anything about Cifu but hope he's a good box to box player.

we have to stop playing players out of position Cantwell yesterday out on the left and Sima the game before out on the left instead of right it's making it hard for the players to play their best.

13 hours ago, Essandoh said:

I think it’s partly because he clearly has the ability to go past a man and is very aggressive going forward. He offers something that Barisic doesn’t in terms of how direct his passing is and even plays quite a narrow game which compliments our system.

Defensively though?

Not seen anything yet to convince me he’s better than Borna. He might actually be weaker.

It’s because he’s so narrow on her teams are targeting his position, Tav is basically the same he was at centre half position when he let the ball go under his foot,The system we play draws our two full backs inside and leaves too much space